#24 - The Talks

Meanwhile, Lisa was in patient room where Rosé was.

Lisa walked towards the bed. She sat on the chair beside the bed where Jennie sat on it too before she went out with Jisoo.

"Hey, how have you been, Chaeyoung?" Lisa asked. She held Rosé's left hand, caressed it. 

There was no respond back from Rosé. She was still unconscious. But Lisa was responded by ventilator sound, which it responded to every each of Lisa's words. 

"It's been a long time, very long time for us to not talk to each other. I really miss you, Chaeyoung. I miss you already. Just can't wait for spending our good, crazy times together too. Taking a picture together, eating a lot of food together with you, fighting with you and......." Lisa couldn't able to continue her words because she was burst into tears. She kept holding Rosé's hand, put it on her face, kissed it many times as she was really miss her bestie so much. She cried very hard, felt very hard to say more words or spoke something. Actually Lisa really hate this situation when something sadness just right in front of her face, like this moment happened. It's because she was never see someone very close to her and that person was in a serious accident like this. It was a real tragedy for Lisa personally. The tears kept flowing from her beautiful big eyes to her cheeks. She felt so broken.

"Please promise me to do what twins do together with me, as soon as you back recovery. Please promise me, Chaeyoung! I'm not ready yet if you will leave me, Jennie-unnie and Jisoo-unnie.... I'm really not ready for that......."

Lisa tried to control herself, still sobbed very hard. She looked at Rosé's face which was still unconscious. Rose was like sleeping peacefully with her mind lived in another world. Lisa wiped her tears by her own hands, with Rosé's hand was still held tightly on Lisa's hand. Lisa tried to breathe normally as she was still felt emotional of this situation.

"Rosé, I'd like to say something about Jennie-unnie. That sweet girl" Lisa giggled a little with little tears were still visible in her eyes.

"I know you like her. You're really love her. I find that's a cute thing. And... Believe me or not, I like her too"

Lisa was silent for a while. She faced down, smiled.

"But...that's not a big deal. Don't worry, I respect Jennie and I respect you too. Or...maybe we can share Jennie-unnie with each other" Lisa said, she giggled. 

"I know you laugh very hard now Chaeyoung, as you used to, even though I can't see your precious laugh right now...but I can feel it still. I can feel what you feel"

Lisa smiled, still held Rosé's hand. Once again, ventilator sound was still there with "beep" sounds in regular interval on each seconds.

"A whole new world....a new fantastic point of view....no one to tell us no....or where to go, or say we're only dreaming...." Lisa sang with a very slow voice, only for her beautiful bestfriend names Park Chaeyoung.

"If you want to know where is Jennie now, she is going out with Jisoo-unnie to buy foods. She will go back to here again, and we all will eat together.... But... maybe this time you won't eat with us. And later when you back to us again, I will buy you a lot of foods and put many foods as much as we can at dorm. We will eat together at night, sing and dance crazily like we used to do, and maybe we will fight about foods again. I miss those times...." 

There Lisa was, she kept talking to Rosé as if Rosé would responded. Like Rosé would closed her mouth by both of her own hands because of laughed about every Lisa's jokes. Or like Rosé would say "aaah jinja?!" to every shocking words that came out from Lisa's mouth, or "aaahh Lisa yah...nooo...." which Rosé would give responds like that.

"Get well soon, my Aussie girl. I love you..." Lisa said. She stood up from chair, kissed Rosé's forehead and cheek slowly.