#22 - Wait For You

Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa were at patient room again. With Rosé was still laying on bed with ambu bag on her mouth for helping her to kept breathing, eyes closed. It had been almost a week or so Rosé had not yet back to conscious again.

Jennie looked sat on the chair beside of bed where Rosé at. She kept holding Rosé's left hand. Sometimes Jennie put Rosé's hand on her cheek, kissed it slowly and many times in separated times on that day. Sometimes Jennie prayed from inside her heart so that Rosé speedy recovery while Jennie put Rosé's left hand right on her forehead.

"I will wait for you, to come back to me again, to us again. Me, Jisoo and Lisa" Jennie said. She looked at Rosé's face, but there was no respond from Rosé.

Lisa looked at Jennie from behind who had been holding Rosé's hand since morning, and she didn't seem want to went away for any distance from Rosé.

"Jennie really loves Chaeyoung, my Aussie bestfriend. You can get through it all. I believe you can do this" Lisa said on her mind to Rosé.

Suddenly Jennie cried, still held Rosé's left hand, put it on Jennie's forehead. She silently cried.

"Please don't give up on me, my hubby... I'm really sorry for so many mistakes that I ever did to you. I mean it, don't do this to me Rosie, don't......please wake up and talk to me, please! I beg you!" Jennie said with cracking voice.

Lisa and Jisoo, who was stood about 1 meter behind Jennie, felt sad about a view that they both were looking at. Lisa couldn't help to cry, she faced down. Jisoo put Lisa's head slowly into her hug. Then Lisa wiped her eyes with her own hand.

"Unnie... You believe if Chaeyoung will be back to us again, right?" Lisa said. Still sobbed in hug.

Jisoo nodded. All of this situation made her couldn't help but sobbed.

"Yes Lisa, I believe in Chaeng. Everything will be okay" Jisoo said.

"Jennie, please don't make my Chaeyoung sad again or break her heart again. As you know that life maybe won't come for a second chance. There will be always something called regret. It's a lesson, Jendeukie" Jisoo thought.

A few minutes later, Jisoo walked towards Jennie who was still sat beside Rosé lied on bed, Jennie kept holding Rosé's left hand, with her eyes kept staring at Rosé. But Rosé was still all silent, eyes closed. Nothing respond. Jennie's face looked put a deep hope of Rosé could talk to her again. Jisoo touched and held Jennie's right shoulder.

"Jennie, can we talk for a moment outside? And look for something to eat together with me?"

"I won't go anywhere from here" Jennie said with straight tone. Both of her hands was still holding Rosé's left hand.

"It won't be long. You're hungry too, right?" Jisoo said.

"I'm not hungry, unnie. You can go with Lisa. I want to stay here with Rosie"

"It's the time for lunch already. Don't forget to eat, taking care of your health is important" Jisoo said.

Jennie was speechless, with her eyes kept staring at Rosé since three of them arrived at Rosé's room. Room 301.

"My hubby, I'll be right back..." Jennie said. She kissed Rosé's hand once, caressed it slowly and put Rosé's hand back on bed.