#2 - The Beginning

"okay, let's sleep now so that we can save energy for tomorrow" Rosé said and she tried to make Jennie comfort with sleeping position. Rosé hugged her from behind but Jennie turned around, making Rosé surprised again. Didn't know why everytime she is with Jennie it made her shy and very happy at the same time although they both had been together for 5-6 years as fellow members in Blackpink. Rosé suddenly felt so grateful to be in this moment, when Jennie was in front of her again. Even with their nickname that made by themselves with "hubby and wifey"...

Jennie kissed her forehead and cheek. Rosé never mind about it because Jennie and Rosé were such close sisters that fight together in Blackpink, chasing dreams together along with Lisa and Jisoo too, working hard together, very good colleagues.
Jennie smiled after she kissed her. It made Rosé smiled back to her.

"What? You don't like it my hubby?" Jennie asked.
"No, I like that" Rosé giggled.
"So I don't receive any kiss before sleep? Chaeng?" Jennie pouted.
"Hahaha okay here, for my wifey" Rosé kissed her cheek and her lips.

Jennie surprised like an emoji 😮
Rosé smiled and laughed again.

"How?" Rosé asked
"I never thought you kissed me in the lips like that Chaeng"
"We are sisters, you're my wifey so that's it. You don't like it?"
"Ah no, that's okay. It makes me love you more Rosie" Jennie giggled.

Rosé turned off the lamp.

"So let's sleep now, close your eyes, rest your mind" Rosé said. They both positioned themselves for sleeping. Jennie hugged her by putting her left hand on Rosé's stomach while Rosé put her chin on top of Jennie's head. She held Jennie's hand on her stomach. Like a hubby and wifey sleeping together for 2-3 years in their marriage.

"Good night my hubby" Jennie said in sleepy and weak voice.
"Good night too my wifey"