#3 - The Beginning

"good morning my wifey" Rosé said with her face just in front of Jennie.

She was still sleeping when Rosé already woken up since a few minutes ago. Rosé stroked her hair. She smiled and happy to see Jennie's cute face just in front of her. Actually Rosé missed Jennie so much and sometimes felt a bit "ignored" by other members. It was like Rosé's mind was in somewhere else.

Apart from weird feeling that she had been felt this far since Rosé joined in the girl group, a spot that she must focused on, a spot that she should give her all for singing carreer, she also felt a bit lonely. But again, sometimes, in up and down, she is with the girls as always. She was still felt that it's a right and positive things to do. Together, with a sweet and beautiful girl in front of her face Jennie, the eldest and caring member, very kind sister Jisoo, and Lisa as her very good friend who knows her very well, fellow foreigners, she used to it all. At least, what Rosé kept thinking it will be okay and fine is she is with good people around. That Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa, all of them are good people. Very good colleagues that can work well and hard together in up and down. Again, Rosé smiled inside her heart. God gives her this incredible job which not every girl in this world can have this amazing job like she has. At this point, in this bed with Jennie, Rosé felt peace and grateful.

Rosé stroked Jennie's cheek with her right hand. Jennie opened her eyes slowly, waking up.

"Uh? Hmm Rosie..." Jennie mumbled.
"Good morning my wifey, are we both going to the beach today?"

Jennie yawned. She was sleepy still but very happy inside. She nodded.

"Come on, we will have a breakfast together first now" Rosé said.

Jennie grabbed her right hand.

"My hubby, do we go to the beach alone? How about Lisa and Jisoo?"
"I think it's better for us to go just two of us, since I know you told me last night that you miss our time together hm?"

Jennie thought.

"Hmm okay then" Jennie said.

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

Rosé went downstairs to the kitchen to look for foods that she can eat with Jennie. The clock was still showing 05:35 am. The Blackpink House was still felt lonely and quiet as Jisoo and Lisa were still sleeping inside their own bedroom. At least, it was still very early for them to wake up.
Rosé opened the refrigerator, checked on kitchen storage cabinets around but only found 2 slices of bread.

"Ohh I don't think it would be enough for me and Jennie for breakfast" Rosé thought. But then she was still trying to put those 2 bread slices into a toaster and waited for the bread to popping out.

Again, her mind thoughts about her family in Australia. How she missed Joohwangie, Mom, Dad and the love of her life, her beautiful and smart older sister Alice which she just had her birthday a few days ago. She missed her family so much, didn't realized that the tears came out of her eyes.

Suddenly Jennie came from behind, hugging Rosé, Jennie put her arms around Rosé's waist with her head leaned on the blonde's back.

"My hubby, what are you doing?" Jennie said, still hugging her.

Rosé surprised. She wiped her tears quickly.

"Ah uhm, I'm making a breakfast... For both of us"