#56 - Two Become One

Five months later.

"1...2...3... *clicked"

"alright, once again...1,2,3 *clicked"

Both Jennie and Rosé have been in a photo shoot session together for their first ever collaboration project called "Chanel X Saint Laurent: Break The Boundaries". The location took at one of the prestigious, expensive building in the heart city in Paris. Previously, Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie had a lot of busy meetings and preparations for their next schedule since the incident occurred a few months ago. The agency wants to create something new for tightening the corporations among brands that each Blackpink member's hold as global ambassador, the ultimate representative to promote, expand, bring the brands itself to another higher level, reaching more customers around the globe by each charisma and charm. Now, each of The Pinks charisma is fully determined with its charm, making all those famous brands are busy queueing to sign the next contract with them, and sure it takes time and needs better strategy so that reach the main goal: more advantage than previous years of business growth and trends.

Jennie wore a black long dress showing beautiful neck, chest with black long boots, with half of hair tied behind and rest of her hair revealed to both of the shoulders. Her hands wrapped around by black lace gloves up to her elbows. Her lips tinted by red vibe color, make everyone who look at her will think twice to not be seduced by her aura... the sexiness, vibes, her strong charisma, charm, ego and her strong stare through her seducing cat eyes...all those unique looks that belongs to Jennie only will make everyone melted just by looking at her, although you can look at her by the images from social media, internet, google pictures, street ads, billboard on top of skyscrapers...and that's the power of Jennie Kim.

It is not the exception with a younger and taller girl in front of Jennie Kim during the photoshoot session in all white room in that busy afternoon, Roseanne Park. A girl that Jennie still loved most on deep down inside, after what they both went through together, a clumsy charming younger girl who sometimes Jennie would like to call her as "hubby" and Rosé doesn't mind at all to be called by that nickname.

Rosé wore a top grey blazer, black trousers with white long plain sleeves inside, Leopard-Print Long Lavallière Scarf In Silk Lamé Jacquard adorned around her beautiful well shaped long neck, a couple of white ankle strap pointed toe shoes wrapped around both of her long legs... Also with her baby pink lip tinted on her cute and sensual lips. It was like Rosé was emitting her cold image, the warm-kind hearted aura at the same time.

During the photo shoot session together with her wifey at that time, Rosé drowned in her own thought about the last time she explained to her dearest wifey in the kitchen. As before as the third black day came.

"because it's not a right thing, my wifey!!! We...just can't cross the line, unnie!... please I beg you, to understand..."

Rosé hissed a little, her eyes blinked a little twice as she was surprised inside to remember past action that she had together with Jennie. Rosé also was quite surprised due to the lightning came from photographer's camera shot right onto Rosé's face suddenly, but she was still handling it professionally, acted like there is no something wrong at all with it, but Jennie can feel what her hubby felt.

On the next pose, as soon as one of photographer crews gave a command, Jennie tilted her head, looked at Rosé's lips intensely while Rosé looked at Jennie's eyes in strong stare, and it makes both of their eyes didn't meet each other.

"I know where is your stare at, my wifey..." Rosé said in her mind.

"these are lips that I can never taste by my own lips... your belief defeats your deep down's lust in our love, my hubby" Jennie said in her mind when her eyes kept staring at Rosé's lips intensely still.