#23 - Unlimited

"We will buy foods and drinks and take away so that Lisa can eat together with us in hospital room" Jisoo said. She closed the room's door, Jennie was at outside the room, walked out of room first.

"Is it ok to eat inside the room?" Jennie asked.

"That's okay" Jisoo answered.

They both walked outside the hospital to buy foods and drinks. When Jisoo and Jennie walked on the sidewalk, that mysterious man appeared again, but this time he was only looked and hidden behind a tree. He was really have intention to kill Jennie, he starved of it.

"I made a mistake, I should have killed you Jennie. And not that blonde and sweet girl names Park Chaeyoung" he said.

--------------------------

The two girls kept walking on the sidewalk towards food stalls nearby.

"Jennie" Jisoo said

"hm?" Jennie responded, she looked at the oldest member.

"I want to say something about Chaeyoung, my Chaeyoung"

"Yes?" Jennie asked.

"Well, but I don't blame you on this accident. As this accident happened unexpectedly. I understand. I will try to find that bad guy, I am gonna give him a real lesson. Or maybe, I'm gonna kill him" Jisoo said.

"awww unnie..." Jennie said.

Jisoo stared at the younger member beside her, walked together.

"it's a criminal act, Jennie. And... speaking about my Chaeyoung, do you... really know about how she feels about you?"

Jennie didn't say anything. She waited for Jisoo to continued her words, even though she gave her a question.

"She is really, really love you. I can see from her eyes, when everytime she looks at you. I'm often to be with her most of time and she often talk about you to me. But... you often spend time with Lisa" Jisoo said.

Jennie gulped. She looked down to the ground.

"So, what are you gonna say?" Jisoo asked her again.

"I love Rosie too, unnie. That's why we have our nickname to each other by "hubby and wifey"" Jennie answered, she looked straight on the street.

"Are you serious? and how do you feel about Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, and I love Lisa too" Jennie answered.

Jisoo took a breath.

"What kind of love will you have?" Jisoo asked.

"You know, Jisoo-unnie. Love is unlimited. And my love for Rosie and Lisa is a part of that unlimited. Since we all are in one big girl group like this, you'll never can't fall in love in just one person. Because you will meet them all everyday, we work together always, all the time. If someone have a special relationship with one member, I'm sure it will effect to their career and it won't feel good for everyone. More than that, I consider all of you as my sisters, solid fellow colleagues. Even it's been more than 5 years we live together, we've built everything from zero and I don't want to ruin it. So the love that I have is unlimited. Rosie has a special place in my heart, and Lisa has a special place in my heart too. If I have a nickname for Rosie as "My Hubby", then I have a nickname for Lisa too"

Jisoo looked surprised with long explanation that came out from Jennie's mouth. She never thought Jennie could be very wise and mature about love term. Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Whoa, what's the nickname for Lisa then?" Jisoo asked.

Jennie smiled.

"Do you want to know?" Jennie asked.

Channie and Chaennie's Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें