𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨

"CAW! GENYA SHINAZUGAWA AND MUICHIRO TOKITOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY UPPER MOON ONE!" The crow's voice boomed, as the bird flew above those who had just defeated Upper Moon Three

"CAW! GENYA SHINAZUGAWA AND MUICHIRO TOKITOU HAVE BEEN SLAIN BY UPPER MOON ONE!" The crow's voice boomed, as the bird flew above those who had just defeated Upper Moon Three. The current trio looked up at the crow as it flew away, announcing the same message to the remaining contestants.

Tanjiro closed his eyes and looked down, tears spilling down his face. The boy loved those two like his own brothers, and Airi viewed them as her sons.

"Tanjiro, I'm sorry," Airi comforted Tanjro, her eyes beginning to fill with tears, "T–They were great kids."

"It's too soon, Airi-san," Tanjiro maintained his composure while they ran, his tears no longer falling, "They died too soon..."

"We have to look forward or we will lose," Airi replied, her lips forming into a thin line, "We have to focus on the devil himself."

"I know..," Tanjiro mumbled, "I know..."

The sound of flesh being torn apart echoed in the distance.

"REVIVAL!! MUZAN HAS REVIVED! THE PILLARS MUST GATHER AT ONCE!! GATHER AT ONCE!!" The crow returned once more, it's voice ringing through Airi's ears.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Airi mumbled under her breath.

While Airi still stared at the crow that flew away, Giyū and Tanjiro immediately stopped in their tracks. Airi closely followed them and looked forward, as they watched a long snowy-haired man waltz in front of them. He stared back at them, and Airi could recognize those eyes from a mile away.

"MUZAN!!" Airi screamed, her voice a thousand decibels louder than many are used to hearing from her. Her angry aura burned with the flame of a thousand suns, and her gaze pounded through Muzan like the force of waves crashing against a rocky cliff.

Her whole life lead up to this moment. Her blade will be the one to deal the final blow. Muzan cocked a brow in utter confusion at the woman who yelled out his name. He let out a light gasp, as if he recognized Airi.

"I haven't seen a light child in centuries," Kibutsuji smiled, his blood-red eyes impaling through Airi's amber hues, "They stopped being born after I killed the last one who challenged me. And here you are, another light pillar once again coming to torment me until I completely devour your insides. I'm sure you would be of great use if you bowed before me."

"I would rather kill myself than even be mildly submissive to you, you fucking prick." Airi spat, her eyebrows furrowing deeper.

Airi took a step forward, her blade ready to strike. However, a hand gripped Airi's arm tightly, preventing her from walking any more. She turned her head, as cobalt blue eyes gazed deeply at her. Giyū shook his head, and reminded her that she should think with reasoning and not with emotion.