𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭

A little (current) Airi painting made by me! She kinda looks too much like Shinobu here. Oh well!

Happy reading!~

           "I bet that Airi-chan will be bought immediately

"I bet that Airi-chan will be bought immediately." Inosuke commented, much to her surprise. He was always trying to pick up a fight, so the thought of him genuinely conversing with the rest of them was a surprise in itself.

"What makes you say that?" Airi turned, cocking a brow at the boy.

"You're too... believable." He pondered, looking down as the five of them neared the district.

"So you're saying I look like a real prostitute?" Airi grinned, winking at the boy. The boy grunted in response, looking away from her.

Airi let out a hard laugh, almost squealing, "Hell yeah! I look totally realistic!"

"Don't give yourself too much credit, Hanata." Tengen smirked at the girl, crossing his arms.

Airi stuck her tongue out at the tall man, almost flipping him off but deciding against it. It wasn't ladylike.

"I'm gonna go by a new name, like you three boys. Call me..." Airi pondered for a minute, trying to figure out a fitting name for her alter ego, "Himari."

"As you wish, Himari-san!~" Tanjiro commented, giving her a toothy grin.

The five had arrived at the district. Airi surveyed the area, her eyes flickering from one scene to another. It was certainly crowded; women were wandering around with men, walking in and out of houses. Other ladies were looking out their windows, observing the madness from above. Airi couldn't help but feel pity for the lives the women of the Red Light District had to go through. She frowned at the thought, looking down from all the eyes that were on her and linking her arm with Tengen's.