𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐱

NOTE: If you don't want to know about the Light breath just yet, feel free to skip this page.
Happy reading!! <3

Before we continue on with the story; here's some current information before we embark on my version of the Red Light District Arc! Feel free to come back here if you are unsure or need to refresh on some information! Let me know if you have any constructive criticism on the story — I am highly open to criticism.

Hanata Airi (Eng. Airi Hanata)

花太 – Hanata
花 meaning "flower"
太 meaning "thick"

愛莉 – Airi
ai 愛 meaning "love, affection"
ri 莉 meaning "white jasmine"

B r e a t h o f L i g h t
Secondary branch below the Breath of the Sun
— centered on self-healing and regeneration
• offensive breath with healing properties

Forms:
First Form: Illuminate
The wielder slashes the enemy in one consecutive slice, leaving a trail of a bright light behind them. The trail blinds the enemy for an unspecified amount of time. The wielder should target the eyes when using this quick attack in order to have the most effective result.

Second Form: Prism of Light
The wielder spins around, slicing the enemy multiple times in a fluid motion. (similar: Water Breathing Fourth Form: Striking Tide)

Third Form: Piercing Fluorescence
The swordsman stabs the enemy quickly in one quick (and bright) slash. It is the quickest and most efficient attack of the Breath of Light.

Fourth Form: Brilliance
The user succumbs into a fog of light, removing any poisons from their bloodstream. The enemy is unable to see where the swordsman is until it's duration is up. The swordsman is also unable to attack or else the fog will disappear.

Fifth Form: Starlight (Formerly known as: Radiance; Airi renamed in honor of a special someone.)
If the enemy surrenders, (similar: Water Breathing Fifth Form: The Merciful Rain of a Dry Day) the swordsman will preferably use this strike. It is a single, powerful slash that does not cause the target pain nor suffering.

Sixth Form: Burning Bright
An erratic set of multiple slashes on the target. The amount of slashes solely depends on the swordsman and their mastery of the breath.

Seventh Form: Striking Luminosity
An uppercut or downward cut slash performed by the swordsman on the target. It is highly accurate in slicing large enemies.

Eighth Form: Light Burst
When the swordsman lands, this form will break their fall, minimizing the impact of the surface. The user will mimic a "fallen angel-like being" according to legends, distracting the target.

Ninth Form: Healing Embrace
The user can heal one individual, including themself if desired, by cutting lightly near a wound. The effectiveness of the healing is limited to select few injuries, but can be extremely useful in battle and can potentially bring someone to no higher than 75% health.

Tenth Form: Dance of the Gods
The most powerful form of the Breath of Light. The user continuously attacks the enemy, increasing strength over time. The swordsman expends a lot of energy and strength using this form, and has led to many light breath users to die shortly after. Legends say that those who have witnessed this form being used have seen the swordsman represent an angelic-like being.

And...Thank you all for reading this story. I never would've thought I would even get 100 reads. So, thank you for taking time to read my story and supporting it coming to life. I promise you all, things will pick up soon and I've got beautiful things coming. ;u;

sugarboba