𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

„Even if you lose, even if you fail, you have no choice but to keep on living

„Even if you lose, even if you fail, you have no choice but to keep on living."

A beautiful, dark haired woman rushing toward him reminded him of his past life. Koyuki.

The woman was blessed by the light. Just like her.

As Airi appeared in front of the demon's face like a flash of lightning, a young burgundy haired boy proclaimed that he was still alive.

The whole time, Airi never mentioned that Tanjiro was still alive, when Akaza was positive that he killed him.

"AKAZA! I WILL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW!" Tanjiro exclaimed, his face contorting with sheer rage of heart. His eyes and face bled with a dark crimson that dripped delicately to the ground.

'Why would you call his name out like that, moron!!' Airi and Giyū thought simultaneously. Giyū could only watch the scene unfold as his body cried out in pain.

Akaza's mind filled with countless thoughts of false hope as he turned around.

"Dance of the Fire God. The Setting Sun."

Alas, the head of Upper Moon Three was sliced off with one clean strike by Kamado. The flames that erupted from the boy's sword was a stunning visual in front of the eyes of the Hashiras watching.

'Not yet!! I can still fight!! I can still get stronger!' Akaza thought quickly, for he was panicking upon his defeat. He used his hands to get a fierce hold on his head to put it back on and reattach it.

'Shit!' Giyū crawled, gripping his sword that was broken in half. He threw the half with it's grip as a spear, and impaled the blade through Akaza's skull in avoidance of the reattachment process.

Airi let out a short sigh of relief.

However, the body still remained in tact by Akaza's mere power of will. His resolve was greater than any demon Airi had fought.

"I got it." Airi stated, her voice low and nearly inaudible. Giyū could hear her claim loud and clear as day.

"Light Breathing. Tenth Form: Dance of the Gods."

The freckled woman sprinted directly in front of the demon's body, who was swinging attacks in every direction out of sheer fear of death. He had used his Blood Demon Art to knock Tanjiro unconscious, even when his head was gone. Giyū gritted his teeth and focused on the task at hand, but Airi was completely calm.