𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

Life is unpredictable

From my perspective, life has too many surprises up it's long, cotton sleeves. Don't ask how I know they're made of cotton.

If I was asked, "Would you redo your life and remake the choices you've already made?" I would say no.

Sure, I made my mistakes. But those mistakes led me to the most beautiful realities. If I knew exactly what I was doing, life wouldn't be fun anymore.

I fought alongside the man I loved from the very beginning without even realizing it until I was in my twenties. Life is truly crazy, right? I met my soulmate at thirteen...But that doesn't matter. What matters is you.

That is what makes life worth living. Those who were there for you the whole time somehow appear in your line of vision as you struggle in your darkest of days. They're no longer in your peripheral vision, and they carry you out of your struggles.

The amount of times someone did that for me throughout my journey is insane. Let people help you. Let people take care of you. You are enough, but you deserve to be helped, too. Don't let being prideful and stubborn prevent you from others helping you when you need it most.

I just turned twenty-four years old, and I still struggle with my inner demons. That's the way it goes. I'm worried that my husband and I will be gone within the next year, but I firmly believe that our marks do not define how long we live.

You should not rush anything in life. Don't jump to conclusions too fast. It will only bring you to the mistakes that it brought me. I jumped too far ahead and fell down multiple times.

I must say, though, every twist in my journey as a Demon Slayer was a learning and evolving experience. The people that I met have stuck by me until the end of our careers. Hell, some of us still patrol just to be sure there aren't any new Kibutsuji's we should be worried about. I hope we're in the clear, though.

I only regret one aspect of my early life. I regret not encouraging those I loved before I lost them.

I miss my friends who died for the greater cause. I wish I could bring them back to me. They were my foundation, and I get all teared up because I love them too much. They meant the absolute world to me.

Sometimes, I ask God why He took them instead of me. And yet, He always tells me that my work on Earth isn't finished.

I recognized recently that death and life are not opposites. They coexist together, like the sun and the moon. Life and death are bride and groom.