Chapter Five

Lunar's POV

I woke up wrapped tightly between Mr. Hayes and Mr. Lincoln, still naked from the night before. I squirmed, trying to get free. This only caused Mr. Lincoln to mumble drowsily, "If you keep squirming like that, you're going to make something else wake up."

My face burned instantly, his hand sinking between my thighs and pulling me tightly against his body, his face nuzzling into my neck as he nibbled my collarbone, "I-I-I really need to get back h-home."

"You're an adult," He mumbled through my flesh, purring contently, "You don't need to go anywhere."

The vibration of his voice tingled my skin as Mr. Hayes stretched next to us, turning to face us with a sleepy grin on his lips, "Arguing again, are we?"

"I-I'm not arguing," I tried not to pout, "I-I'm being good."

"You're arguing right now, Little One," He teased with a playful roll of his eyes. He was just as relaxed as Mr. Lincoln.

"I-I am n---," I shut up as he chuckled at my catching myself, realizing he was doing this on purpose, "I'm not stupid."

He caught my tongue as soon as I stuck it out at him, "I think somebody's getting an attitude. Can't have that, can we?"

"No, we cannot," Mr. Lincoln bit down on my neck, a weak groan escaping the back of my throat as he sat me up, holding my wrists behind my back, "I guess we'll have to teach him to behave."

Mr. Hayes took control of my mouth by shoving his tongue between my teeth and kissing me, replacing Mr. Lincoln's hands with his own. After a few minutes, silk rope was wrapped around my wrists, then tied around my thighs, keeping my legs open as they pulled from me. The kissing was a trick and test to distract me. How cruel.

"You're getting pretty good at that, Ryker," Mr. Hayes chuckled as I struggled with the rope, failing at freedom. I was very vulnerable in this state, and it was incredibly embarrassing, my cheeks burning as he continued to speak, "I'll cook us some breakfast, do as you wish."

My eyes widened as he exited the room, Mr. Lincoln smirked down at me as he grabbed my jaw, forcing my attention back to him, "My turn to fill that pretty little mouth, Pet."

He opened my mouth, shoving his shaft down my throat and holding the back of my head by my hair. I choked from the force but settled after a moment, my calming down earning his hips to thrust so he fucked himself down my throat. My cheeks burned badly, his grip tightening on my hair as I looked at him. His hips moved harder and faster at our eye contact, I could feel drool swelling up and dripping down my chin, only striving for him to go rougher down my throat as he groaned down at me, "F-Fuck."

I could feel his shaft throbbing in my mouth as he pulled away from my face, grabbing the back of my head tighter, "I'm untying you and you better bend over."

He quickly untied me, throwing the rope onto the floor and out of the way. I froze where I sat, trembling. My throat locked up and I couldn't speak as I slowly turned over, hiding in one of the pillows. My shaking grew worse as his hands yanked my hips closer to his, prepping us both.

...M-Mr. Hayes? Elysium, why can't I say it out loud.

My nails dug into the pillow I gripped tight. I couldn't move, couldn't speak. I was petrified as Mr. Lincoln rubbed himself against me. My brain was screaming but everything was on an off-switch. My eyes shut so tight my vision grew spots.

...Please, don't.

I froze further as he kissed my thighs, nibbling them before leaning over me, "I'm not going to do that, Pet."