Chapter 19

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Nineteen: I'll Keep Your Secret On One Condition
Piper Hart POV

It was now around 4:00 and I had just arrived at the address that Gibby from iCarly gave me. Since I had no other way to get there, I was forced to walk there and boy, was I exhausted! Right in front of me, was an old building that looked as if it was a store. Attached to the building, there was an old, wooden sign with the words, "JUNK N' STUFF" painted on it in capital letters. I opened the old-fashioned door by pushing on its black, metal handle. As soon as I had stepped inside, I was greeted by a store full of old nicknacks. Standing right in front of me was Henry, Charlotte, Captain Man, Carly, Sam, Freddie, Spencer, and Gibby from iCarly, Thunder Man, his family, the people that said that they were ghosts, and a few other people that I did not know.

"Oh, hey, Piper!" My brother, Henry, casually greeted me, as if nothing had happened.

"Oh, so you just accidentally showed me a supernatural phenomenon over FaceTime and by the time I show up to the scene, all you have to say is, 'oh, hey, Piper!'?" I asked.

"What supernatural phenomenon?" Carly from iCarly asked, acting dumb.

"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Charlotte questioned, acting oblivious.

"Wait, what's a supernatural phenomenon?" Thunder Man's youngest son, whom looked as if he was around my age, asked, as he scrunched up his nose and squinted his eyes.

"Oh, it's a series of crazy events that are so extremely rare that they are either unnatural or impossible to actually happen!" The oldest ghost child explained.

"So, we're rare?"

"Of course we're rare, Billy! I'm pretty sure that there's not other people that are exactly like us in the whole entire world!" A girl that looked as if she was fourteen-years-old, whom had very dark-brown hair and brown eyes, covered them up.

"But, Taylor, I have an identical twin sister, Melanie," Sam from iCarly interjected, "How does that make me rare?"

"Yeah, but is her name Sam Puckett or does she like the same exact things as you?" The fourteen-year-old girl, whom I am assuming is Taylor, asked.

"No, she's a lot different than me actually."

"See? Both you and Melanie are rare because there's not a single person in this world that is exactly like you!"

"But, what about the vandals?" A teenage girl with red hair, who's voice was very high-pitched, questioned, "They look exactly like Carly, Gibby, Freddie, Sam, Max, Taylor, Dice, and Frankie!"

"Yeah, but we don't know if they're exactly like us," a boy with curly, black hair and brown eyes, whom looked as if he was thirteen-years-old, stated.

The red-haired girl squinted her eyes and squinted her eyes at the boy. "What do you mean by that, Dice?"

"I mean, they may look a lot like Sam, Carly, Gibby, Freddie, Max, Taylor, Frankie, and I, but most likely, they're personalities are a lot different than ours, which would make all of us rare!"

"True," Carly, Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, Henry, Charlotte, Captain Man, Taylor, the boy with Thunder Man's youngest son, whom I am assuming is Billy, the teenage, red-haired girl, Thunder Man, his family, the people who claimed to be ghosts, and the few other people that I didn't know all agreed with the boy with curly hair, whom I am assuming is Dice.

Getting annoyed by everybody's digressing, I groaned. I was beginning to think that they were doing this on purpose, so I would just forget all about what I had just saw over FaceTime.