Chapter 9

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Nine: Starting Plan B
Phoebe Thunderman POV

"Alright, are you happy now!?!?" Max asked, as he placed Dr. Colosso back inside of his cage that was now filled up with five slices of carrot cake.

You see, Dr. Colosso made us go around Swellview, looking for a bakery that had carrot cake. It took us about ten minutes to finally find one.

"Yes, I am!" Dr. Colosso cheerfully replied, as he took a bite out of one of his slices of carrot cake.

"Alright, let's go back to the library and see if Sam, Cat, Dice, Goomer, Nona, Spencer, Freddie, Gibby, Frankie, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Mr. Preston, Miles, or Louie found a place that might attract the vandals," Carly announced.

Mom, Dad, Max, Nora, Billy, and I all nodded our heads, as we followed her out the door. Luckily, Nora and Billy actually behaved themselves this time in the hallway and in the elevator room and did not fight with one another or almost get us exposed again. Instead, when we had finally reached the elevators, Nora just pushed the down button and Billy did not complain about it one bit, Neither did Nora when Billy decided to push the button with a, "1" on it. I must say, I was really impressed and surprised with my siblings' good behavior.

When the elevator had finally stopped, the doors finally opened. We then stepped out of the elevator and into the hotel lobby. We walked past all of the lobby furniture and towards the automatic front doors. As soon as we got outside, we walked over to our rental mini van, and hopped inside of it. Dad turned his key into the start engine, which caused the mini van to start up. With that being said, we were off to the library to meet-up with our friends again.

As soon as we arrived at the library some fingers were pointed at us by our friends that saw us. Our other friends immediately stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction that they were pointing in. Once everybody saw us, they ran up to our mini van. They began to knock on our windows, giving us the signal to put them down. Dad then pressed a couple of the buttons on the door of the driver's side of the car, which caused the two windows that Mom and I were near to go down.

"Hey, did you get Dr. Colosso his carrot cake?" Cat asked.

"Yeah!" I answered, "Did you find a place that we can go and try to catch the vandals at?"

"Yeah, Frankie found a good place that we can go to actually!" Sam replied.

"Really!?!?" Nora asked, "Where is it!?!?"

"Frankie, tell the Thunderman's about the place that you found online!" Ms. Hathaway demanded.

"Well, I found out in a news article that the Swellview park just unveiled a brand new statue, so we thought that maybe the vandals would try and vandalize it and get us in trouble again!" Frankie explained.

"Hey, that kind of sounds like the time that we caught Darcy vandalizing that statue in the Hiddenville Park!" Max told us.

"Yeah, it does!" Billy agreed.

"Wait, who's Darcy?" Spencer asked, confused.

"Just some annoying girl," Dad sighed.

"And why did she vandalize the statue?" Taylor asked.

"Her best friend that used to live in our house moved and she said that things were really hard not having her around," I explained.

"And her emotions must of got to her enough to make her do something like that," Mom assumed.

"Aww, that's a shame," Freddie stated, "Was she nice?"

"No!" Nora exclaimed.

"Never mind then!"