Chapter 2

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Yziebela for being the first one to guess that the new show that I am adding to the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans is Henry Danger. Congratulations, @Yziebela! You are truly an amazing person! For those of you who haven't watched Henry Danger show yet, you should be able to catch along quickly, since the show is new and this book focuses more on the characters from iCarly, Sam & Cat, The Haunted Hathaways, and The Thundermans. I would also like to thank @Yziebela for giving me the idea to make this a Christmas-themed book and to thank RyanSmith020 for giving me the idea to add Henry Danger into the Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans series. Without them, Book IV wouldn't be as good as it is.

Chapter Two: Vandalism

Victor Harold POV

Once Delilah, Frank, Gregory, Liana, Margret, Stanley, Scarlet and I finally reached my tall, white house, I snuck inside of it, while everybody else snuck into my backyard. I was greeted by my little, golden retriever puppy, Goldie, in the foyer of my house. Goldie yipped and barked, as she jumped at the legs of my grey pants with excitement. You see, a few months ago, my dad got Goldie for my mom as a present for their anniversary.

"Shhh, Goldie!" I shushed her.

Not being able to understand my command, Goldie continued to make her cute, little puppy noises. Not knowing how to make her quiet, I began to look around my foyer, which was occupied with mirrors, old and new family photos, an old, dusty, wooden coat closet, tan mats that were used to wipe the dirt off of your shoes, and brown coffee tables that you could throw your stuff down on, for options. Right next to my right foot, I noticed that there was a small, pink, bone chew toy. I picked it up, held it right in front of Goldie's face, and began to taunt her.

"You want this, Goldie?" I asked her with excitement in my voice, "You want this, huh?"Goldie jumped up and tried to nip at the bone that I was holding. I immediately yanked it out of her reach.

"Go get it, girl!" I exclaimed, as I threw the bone into the living room, which was the room to the left of me.

Goldie immediately chased after it. Once she had finally gotten it, she began to gnaw on it. I then tip toed towards the pair of dark-brown, wooden steps that was around the corner of the white wall of my foyer. Once I had made my way up the steps, I peered around the corner, making sure that my parents were not watching me. I decided that it was safe to go and snuck towards my bedroom, which was at the end of the hallway that was filled of mirrors, even more family pictures, drawings that Liana and I drew when we were little, which we have a deep hatred for now, and some of Goldie's new chew toys.

My brown bedroom door creaked, as I pushed it open. I was greeted by the blue walls and the dark-blue carpet of my bedroom, my bed, which had grey covers, my new, black computer, my white desk, my black computer chair, my wooden closet, my dark-brown dresser, and my dark-brown nightstand. I quickly opened my closet and began to rummage through it for the spray paint that I hid in it. I managed to find eight cans. Two had red paint, two had orange paint, two had green paint, one had yellow paint, and one had black paint. I managed to fill my arms up with the spray paint cans and put them down on my dresser, without dropping anything. I then opened up my window and stuck my head out of it.

"Y'all ready!?!?" I shouted down to Scarlet, Stanley, Delilah, Liana, Gregory, Frank, and Margret, who were patiently standing underneath my window in my back yard.

"Yeah, send 'em down, Vic!" Scarlet ordered.

"Alright!"

I then began to send the cans of spray paint down, one by one. Luckily, the other gang members managed to catch them all and none of them were dropped.