Chapter 25

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Twenty-Five: The Chase
Carly POV

Nona, Mom, Hank, Mr. Preston, Ms. Hathaway, Captain Man, Spencer, Goomer, Gibby, Freddie, Sam, Cat, Phoebe, Max, Taylor, Dice, Henry, Charlotte, Miles, Billy, Frankie, Louie, Nora, and I immediately started to run after the vandals.

"HEY, WHAT ABOUT ME!?!?" Dr. Colosso screamed after us.

We all stopped in our tracks, ready to turn back around to get Dr, Colosso.

"No, you guys go after the vandals," Max ordered us, "I'll go back and get Colosso."

We all nodded our heads in agreement. Max then ran back off to the Christmas attraction to get Dr. Colosso. By the time that the rest of us turned back around, the vandals were now half way to Macy*s. They were trying to escape. Nona, Mom, Hank, Mr. Preston, Ms. Hathaway, Captain Man, Spencer, Goomer, Gibby, Freddie, Sam, Cat, Phoebe, Taylor, Dice, Henry, Charlotte, Miles, Billy, Frankie, Louie, Nora, and I continued to chase them.

When we made it into Macy*s, we turned our heads to the left, then we turned them to the right. The vandals were nowhere in sight; we had lost them.

"Aww, man!" I cried, "They're gone!"

"Where do you think that they went?" Taylor asked.

"I honestly have no idea," Captain Man sighed.

"Me neither!" We all agreed.

Then al of the sudden we heard somebody shout, "HEY, WAIT UP FOR US, GUYS!!!"

We all turned around to see Max running up towards us with Dr. Colosso in his arms.

"Where's the vandals?" Dr. Colosso asked, once he and Max finally caught up with us.

"We lost them," Charlotte answered.

"Yeah, thanks a lot, Colosso!" Hank exclaimed sounding upset.

"Hey, don't blame me!" Dr. Colosso argued, "You're the ones who stopped to get me!"

"And you're the one who begged us to come here!"

"STOP FIGHTING!!!" Taylor screamed, breaking up the feud between Hank and Dr. Colosso, "We're never going to find the vandals if we argue!"

"Taylor's right, you guys!" Miles agreed, "Now, let's think of a place of where the vandals could have hid before the escape the mall!"

"But, what if they already did escape, Miles!?!?" Gibby asked.

"There's no way that they could've escaped that quickly, unless they all have super speed, like Carly and Billy!" Nora laughed, "Now, come on, everybody! Think!"

We followed Miles and Nora's orders and began to think of places of where the vandals could be hiding. That's when a brilliant idea hit me.

"Hey, what if they hid in the stalls in the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah, maybe they did hide there!" Freddie agreed.

"It doesn't hurt to look," Ms. Hathaway stated, as she shrugged.

"Alright everybody, Spencer, Freddie, Gibby, Goomer, Dice, Hank, Max, Dr. Colosso, Ray, Louie, Miles, Henry, and I are going to go in the men's room and look for the vandals, while Carly, Nona, Sam, Cat, Michelle, Taylor, Frankie, Barb, Phoebe, Nora, and Charlotte go in the women's room to look for the other vandals," Captain Man told everybody, "Got it?"

We all nodded. With that being said, we all looked at the signs that were right above us to see one that said, "Restrooms ---->".

So, we all made a right and ran towards Macy*s restrooms. Once we had finally reached them, Spencer, Freddie, Gibby, Goomer, Dice, Hank, Max, Dr. Colosso, Mr. Preston, Louie, Miles, Henry, and Captain Man ran into the men's room, which was behind the white door to the left of us, and Nona, Sam, Cat, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Frankie, Taylor, Mom, Phoebe, Nora, Charlotte, and I ran into the women's door, which was behind the white door to the right of us. Us women were then greeted by a huge, mostly-white bathroom that was filled with about five sinks, two hand dryers, two paper towel dispensers, and about five black bathroom stalls. In my opinion, the bathroom was awfully quiet for people to actually be in it. However, if the vandals were actually in here, they would be hiding, which means, in order to stay hidden, they would have to stay extremely quiet.