Chapter 11

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Eleven: Pancakes Galore
Freddie Benson POV

I felt my, Gibby, and Spencer's blue rental car come to a halt. I looked out my window to see a small, yellow building with the words, "Pancakes Galore" painted on it in fancy, cursive, red letters. It was now around 10:30 and the morning and Spencer, Gibby, and I were meeting up with our friends again. We hopped out of our rental car and into the small parking lot. I then pushed one of the glass front doors open with my right hand. To be polite, I decided to hold it open for Gibby and Spencer.

"Thank you!" They thanked me, as we walked into the restaurant.

We were greeted by light-brown hardwood floors, light-green walls, a mural of a breakfast dish that consisted of pancakes, orange juice, eggs, bacon, strawberries, bananas, and blueberries on the back wall, several tables that had nice, white coverings on top of them, several chairs that had black, metal backs and legs and white, fabric cushions, and a huge, beautiful chandelier that was hanging in the middle of the white ceiling.

"Hey, where is everybody?" Gibby asked.

Then all of the sudden, a saw a bunch of people that were sitting at two huge, pushed-together tables wave at Spencer, Gibby, and I and motion us towards them. I immediately recognized those people as Nora, Billy, Max, Phoebe, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Louie, Frankie, Miles, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Dice, Sam, Cat, Goomer, Nona, and Carly. For some reason, Louie, Miles, and Mr. Preston were not possessing the same people as they were before. Obviously, they no longer felt comfortable in their bodies after that long day and night that we had at the Swellview Park. Mr. Preston was possessing a man with blonde hair and brown eyes, Miles was possessing a boy with blonde hair and green eyes, and Louie was possessing an even younger boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Oh there they are!" I exclaimed, as I pointed my index finger at them.

"Where?" Spencer asked, as his and Gibby's eyes began to follow the direction that I was pointing in.

"Right there! They're the ones that are waving at us!"

"Oh, I see them now!"

"Yeah, me too!" Gibby agreed.

Spencer, Gibby, and I waved back at our friends, then walked over to their tables and sat down in the chairs that they had saved for us. We then took off our coats and hung them up on the back of our chairs.

"Hi, Spencer, Gibby, and Freddie!" They all cheerfully greeted us.

"Hi, Nora, Billy, Max, Phoebe, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Louie, Frankie, Miles, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Dice, Sam, Cat, Goomer, Nona, and Carly!" We cheerfully greeted them back.

We then picked up the dark-brown menus that were given to us and looked at Pancake Galore's selection of food and beverages.

"So, how long have you guys been here for?" Spencer asked, as we continued to look at our menus.

"Oh, not long!" Mrs. Thunderman replied.

"How long would you guys say that you've been here?" I asked, "Just guess."

Carly, Nona, Goomer, Sam, Cat, Dice, Mr. Preston, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Phoebe, Max, Billy, and Nora all thought for a moment.

"I'd say about five minutes," Ms. Hathaway finally told us.

"Yeah, me too," Billy, Carly, Cat, Dice, Frankie, Goomer, Louie, Max, Miles, Mr. Preston, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Nona, Nora, Phoebe, Sam, and Taylor all agreed.