Chapter 21

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @dmance for winning yesterday's contest.

Chapter Twenty-One: The Great Escape

Nora Thunderman POV

"So, before Piper comes back, I'm going to melt her phone with my superpowers," I explained to my forgetful brother, Billy, "Then, when she does come back, one of us is going to pretend that we're going to go get the vacuum and start vacuuming. But, along with grabbing the vacuum cleaner, they're also going to grab the silly string cans that we bought at Toys R Us."

"Then, they're going to come back up into Piper's room and start vacuuming, while they pass out the silly string cans," Frankie continued with what I was saying, "And once we have the spray paint, we're going to spray it in Piper's face."

"And then, we're going to make a run for it!" Louie added.

"But, then she'll post the pictures!" Billy argued.

Louie, Frankie, and I all face palmed ourselves.

"Billy, she won't be able to because her phone will be melted and that's what she has the pictures on!"

"Oh, right..."

"So, are you guys ready?" Louie asked us.

Billy, Frankie, and I nodded our heads in agreement.

"Alright, hit it Nor-" Frankie began.

Then all of the sudden, we heard a toilet flush, followed footsteps coming from the hallway. Piper was obviously done going to the bathroom and was now heading back into her room, so she could lie on her bead and play some games on her phone some more.

"Shhh!" I shushed Frankie, Billy, and Louie, "Piper's coming!"

So Piper would not yell at us, Frankie continued to put her clothes away, I returned to cleaning out her closet, and Louie and Billy started to dust Piper's room. The bedroom the swooshed wide open, as Piper came running through it. She immediately hopped on her bed, laid back down, picked her phone back up, and continued with her game-playing.

As I was cleaning out Piper's closet, I found a plain, hot pink shirt that was lying on the floor inside of it. I used this as an excuse to leave my station, go over to Frankie's station, and invite Louie and Billy over towards us. To catch their attention, I began motioning towards them, letting them know that I wanted them to come over where Frankie and I were. Billy and Louie then turned their heads to look over at me for a split second.

"Come here!" I mouthed.

Knowing what I was up to, Louie and Billy walked over to Piper's dresser and pretended to dust it.

"What do you want?" Billy whispered.

"Ok, new plan!" I announced in a tone that was too quiet for Piper to hear, "We're going to convince Piper to go into another room and lock her in it! Then, Billy, you're going to fetch her phone and bring it back to us, so I can melt it with my heat vision!"

"Ok!" Everybody agreed.

"Wait, don't doors only lock on the inside?" Louie asked.

"Ooh, the basement door has a separate lock for each side!" Billy told us, "I remember seeing a key that was left inside of the lock on the outside of the door when I was walking by it."

"So, if we were to lock that lock, while Piper's inside of the basement, we would lock her inside?" Frankie asked.

"Yup!"