Chapter 26

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Twenty-Six: Merry Christmas!
Taylor Hathaway POV

"MOM, TAYLOR, WAKE UP!!!" I heard Frankie cry, waking me up, "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!"

I fluttered my eyes open, as Mom and I sat straight up in our beds. I then noticed that Frankie was standing right in front of the doorway to the bedroom that Mom and I shared in our hotel room. Mom and I began to yawn and stretch, as we climbed out of bed.

"LOOK AT WHAT SANTA LEFT US!!!" Frankie exclaimed, as she pointed towards our living room.

Right next to our entertainment center, was a medium-sized Christmas tree that was decorated with red, green, yellow, orange, and blue lights, beautiful ornaments, and a gorgeous, star-shaped Christmas tree topper. Also, tapped to the wall, there were three beautiful stockings with our names on them. You see, since we are in a hotel, we weren't able to get a Christmas tree this year, so we just threw a Christmasy table cloth over the kitchen table and left some Oreo cookies, a glass of milk, and a note for Santa, politely asking him to leave our presents under the table. Feeling excited, Frankie, Mom, and I ran towards our new Christmas tree to check it out.

"Can we open up our presents now, Mom?" Frankie asked, seeming a bit impatient.

"Of course we can, Frankie!" She replied.

Frankie then literally leaped towards our gifts and began to tear into hers. Just as I was about to dig into my presents, I noticed that there was a small piece of paper tied to one of the branches on Christmas tree with red ribbon.

"Hey, what's this?" I asked, as I pointed towards the piece of paper.

"I don't know," Frankie answered, as she looked up at the piece of paper, "It sort of looks like a note."

"Does it say anything on it?"

I then untied the paper off of the tree and flipped it over to see that there was a note written on it in cursive.

"Yeah, it says,' Dear Hathaway's,

I felt really bad that you were unable to get a Christmas tree this year, so my elves, Mrs. Claus, and I decided to get one for you. We decorated it ourselves! We also decided to get some for your friends! We really hope that you enjoy them! Also, you know that Santa that you saw at the Swellview Mall the other day? Well, that was me. The only reason I changed the subject when you asked me if I was the real Santa and did not answer you when you asked me again was because I did not want anyone to find out my secret. But, I guess I gave it away when I let my big mouth say a lot of things that I knew about you and your friends. Do not tell anyone this, but every year I go to one mall in each country that celebrates Christmas and take the place of the mall Santa to give children and their parents Christmas cheer! This year, for the United States, I decided to visit the Swellview Mall because I knew that the vandals were going to be there and I wanted to catch them for their naughty actions and trying to blame them on you and your friends. But, when I found out that you guys were already going over there again to look for them, I figured that I would just go over there to make sure that you caught them and to give you guys some Christmas cheer. Anyways, I really hope that you all enjoy the presents that my elves made you and that you and your friends have a very Merry Christmas! Oh and by the way, thanks for the Oreos and the milk! They were delicious!"

Sincerely,
Santa Claus,'," I read out loud to Mom and Frankie.

"Woah, that's really cool!" Mom gasped.

"I know! Santa is so nice! He even got me the new video game that I asked him for at the mall!" Frankie exclaimed, as she showed us her new video game from Santa.