Chapter 6

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Look Alikes

Chapter Six: The Arrival
Cat Valentine POV

It was now 7:00 at night and Sam, Dice, Goomer, Nona, and I had just arrived in our hotel room in The Swellview Hotel in Swellview New York. Our room number was 634, which meant that our room was on the sixth floor. As soon as we had gotten inside, Sam and I made our way past our living room, which had two dark-green pull-out beds for Dice and Goomer to sleep in, a dark-brown coffee table in front of the two pull-out beds, a black entertainment center that a had a silver flatscreen tv inches above it and a mini fridge hidden in one of it's compartments, and into our bedroom that we would have to be sharing with Nona. Sam immediately plopped her red suitcase down on the soft, white, fluffy bed that we would be sharing, while I did the same to my hot pink suitcase that had a cartoon-looking orange cat sewed onto it.

"Cat, don't you think that we should text everybody and tell them that we're here?" Sam asked me.

"Yeah, we should!" I agreed, "I'll start a group chat and add you in it, ok?"

"Ok."

I quickly unzipped my light-pink purse that was slung over my shoulder and began to rummage through it for my pink Pear Phone. Once I had finally found it, I turned it on, unlocked it, and opened up my messaging app. I immediately hit the blue-outlined button that looked like a pencil writing on a piece of blank paper, which allowed me to create a new chat. I tapped on the little box that had, "To:" in black text and typed in the contacts that I wanted to add in the chat, Phoebe, Carly, Taylor, Sam, Miles, Spencer, Freddie, and Gibby. I then tapped on the box that my messaging app provided for me to type in and began to text them.

"Hey, guys! Me and Sam just wanted to let u know that we just got in Swellview. Text us back as soon as u can and let us know what u would like to do, so we can catch the vandals!" I texted.

Then all of the sudden, Sam and I both heard a loud, "Ding!" come from Sam's suitcase.

"OH MY GOSH!!!" I cried out of fear, as I clang onto Sam, "YOUR SUITCASE TURNED INTO A ROBOT!!!"

"It was just my phone!" Sam calmed me down, as she pried me off of her, "I put it in my suitcase, so that nobody would take it!"

"H-how d-do y-you kn-know th-that?"

Sam groaned and face palmed herself. "For one, I remember that I put in in there. For two, you texted me a few seconds ago. And for three, what else could've it been!?!?"

"Good point."

Sam then unzipped the metal zipper of her suitcase, opened it, and began to rummage through it for her Pear Phone. When she had finally found it, she took it our of her suitcase, turned it on, unlocked it, and opened up her messaging app.

"Yeah cuz if we don't want me, Carly, Freddie, Gibby, Max, Dice, Taylor, and Frankie to get the blame for it, we gotta catch them soon!" Sam texted in addition to what I had texted to her, Carly, Gibby, Freddie, Spencer, Phoebe, Taylor, and Miles.

Sam and I then put our phones down and waited for a reply from our friends.

About a minute or two later, Sam and I both heard two loud, "Ding!"s. We both picked up our phones to see which one of our friends had texted us. It was Gibby.

"Hey, guys! How's it going? I literally just got to Swellview but idk what we should do. Oh and btw what hotel r u guys staying at? I'm staying at The Swellview Hotel!"

"We're staying at The Swellview Hotel too. We all planned on staying there, except for Ray, Miles, and Louie. Remember?" Sam reminded Gibby.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Miles, what hotel r u, ur dad, and ur brother, Louie staying at?"