Chapter 24

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thudermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Twenty-Four: Finally!
Dice Corlone POV

It was now 8:00 in the morning on Monday, December 22nd, and Nona, Goomer, Sam, Cat, and I just arrived at The Swellview Mall and parked our shiny, light-blue, rental SUV in the parking lot. As soon as we hopped out of it, I noticed that Carly, Gibby, Freddie, Spencer, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Frankie, Nora, Billy, Max, Phoebe, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Captain Man, a tall man with dark skin, dark-brown hair, and dark-brown eyes, whom I am assuming is Mr. Preston, tall boy with dark skin, dark-brown eyes, and dark-brown hair, whom I am assuming is Miles, and a medium-sized boy with dark skin, dark-brown hair, and brown eyes, whom I am assuming is Louie, were standing at the entrance of the mall, patiently waiting for us. For some reason, Captain Man was not wearing his superhero outfit.

"Ooh, there they are!" I exclaimed as I pointed towards them.

Sam, Cat, Nona, and Goomer's eyes immediately began to follow the direction that my finger was pointing in.

"Oh, I see them!" Goomer announced, once she had finally spotted them.

"Me too, but where's Henry and Charlotte?" Goomer asked.

"They're not coming 'till later because they had to go to school today, remember?" I remembered.

"Ohhhh, yeah! I forgot!"

"You forget everything, Goomer," Sam mumbled under her breath.

"No, I don't!"

"That's not very nice to say to Goomer, Sam!" Nona scolded her.

"Really?" Sam asked Goomer, "What state are we in?"

"It's uhhh.... ummm... I think it's.... ummm... uhhh..."

"Need help?" Cat asked.

"No, no! Don't tell me! It's... ummm... OH, I'VE GOT IT!!! NEW YOLK!!!"

"New York," Sam corrected.

"Hey, at least I was close! Wait, where'd I get yolk from?"

"Yolks are those yellow thingys that you find inside of eggs," I explained.

"Ohhhh!"

"Hey, what's Max holding in his arms?" Nona asked.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Over there!" Nona exclaimed, as she pointed towards Max, "That thing that he's holding- what is it?"

My, Sam, Cat, and Goomer's eyes followed the direction that Nona's index finger was pointing in. In Max's arms I could just make out something that was white, furry, and round.

"Don't you mean, 'who's Max holding in his arms'?" Sam corrected Nona, "He's holding Dr. Colosso!"

"Well, excuse me for not having the best vision!" Nona replied sarcastically, seeming offended.

"Wait, Dr. Colosso?" Cat questioned, "What did they bring him for?"

"I don't know, Cat," I answered, "Let's go find out!"

"Kk!"

Goomer, Nona, Sam, Cat, and I speedily headed towards our friends to meet up with them.

"Hey, Sam, Cat, Dice, Goomer, and Nona!" Everybody greeted us, once we had finally caught up with them.

"Hi, Captain Man, Carly, Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Dr. Colosso, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Louie, Frankie, Miles, Taylor, Ms. Hathaway, and Mr. Preston!" We greeted them back.