Chapter 7

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Seven: The Meeting

Carly Shay POV

It was now 8:00 and Mom, Hank, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, and I had just arrived at the Apple Bee's in Swellview, New York. Billy tried to push the heavy, black doors that lead into the entryway open to the red-bricked-restaurant. Unfortunately, he did not have the strength to push it open. Billy heaved, as he desperately tried to open it.

"Stand out of the way, Billy!" Hank told him, "Your dad has this one!"

"Nah, that's ok," I told everybody, "I got it."

Using my super strength, I helped my younger half-brother push the door open.

"Thanks, Carly!" Everybody thanked me, as I held the door open for them.

"You're welcome!"

Just as I was about to open the doors that lead into the restaurant, i realized that my stepfather, Hank, had already pushed it open with his super strength and was holding it open for us.

"Thanks!" We all thanked him, as we walked into the restaurant.

"You're welcome!" He replied.

When we had walked into the restaurant, we were greeted by several red booths and brown chairs with brown tables, black carpets, brick walls filled with pictures, flat screen TVs that were on different sports channels, and miscellaneous objects, such as, jerseys, sports balls, baseball mitts, hockey sticks, baseball bats, that were signed by famous sports players. There was a pattern of spherical and cubical lamps hanging above each table. Each of the lamps had the same exact design. Also, tied to the black, metal poles that were just there for decoration, were several balloons.

"Ooh, can I get a balloon?" Nora asked, as she began to jump up and down.

"Ooh, can I get one too?" Billy chimed in, as he began to jump up and down, along with Nora.

"I don't know, guys," Mom answered, "You're going to have to ask our waitress."

"Or waiter," Hank added.

"Oh, ok!" Nora and Billy both replied.

Mom, Hank, Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, and I then got in line in front of the wooden hosts stand. Before we knew it, it was finally our turn to get a table.

"Seven?" A woman with dark-brown hair and brown eyes that was wearing her black Apple Bee's uniform asked us.

"No, actually there's going to be a lot more of us here," Max told her.

"Yeah, twenty-one to be exact!" Phoebe added.

"Woah, that's a lot of people!" The woman gasped, "Are you having a family reunion here or something?"

"No, we're just meeting up with our friends," Hank replied.

"Wow! You guys have a lot of friends!"

We all laughed.

"I know," Mom, Hank, Phoebe, Nora, Billy, and I all agreed.

"So, do you think it would be ok if we were to push some tables together?" Mom asked.

"Of corse it is!"

"How many table are we going to need?" Phoebe asked.

The woman thought for a moment. "There's going to be Twenty-one of you, so I'd say about six tables, but don't worry; we'll make it work out for you!"