Chapter 18

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Vandal Look Alikes

Chapter Eighteen: Convincing
Gibby Gibson POV

I was greeted by a store filled of numerous nicknacks and other type of stuff that you would not usually see in most stores, as Captain Man(also know as Ray), Henry(also known as Kid Danger), and Charlotte lead us into this store called, Junk N' Stuff. I could tell that the store was old and rarely visited by its wooden floors, ceilings, and walls, and by how dusty the nicknacks looked.

"This is your man cave?" Frankie asked, shocked.

"Ha! It looks more like an abandoned store than a man cave!" Max laughed.

"Max, be nice to Captain Man, Kid Danger, and their friend!" Mr. Thunderman hissed, "Their being nice enough to give us a chance to explain to them that we're not the vandals!"

"Yeah, so be quiet, before you take that chance away!" Sam chimed in.

"Yes, thank you," Captain Man thanked them, "And no, this is not my man cave."

"Why are we in here then?" Miles asked.

"Because this is the store I put on top of my man cave, so it would be hard to find."

"What's your man cave?" I asked, "Is it like your secret lair or something?"

"Yeah, it is!" Henry answered me, "It's pretty cool!"

"I bet it is!" Cat giggled.

"So, if this isn't your man cave, then where is it?" Louie asked.

"It's a few floors below Junk N' Stuff," Captain Man told us, "Here, let me take you down to it."

Captain Man then lead us over to this old-fashioned elevator and pressed the down button on its control panel. A few seconds later, we heard a loud, "Ding!" and the two wooden doors of the elevator opened.

"Ummm, Ray, I don't think that we're all going to be able to fit in here," Charlotte stated.

"Yeah, we're not," Captain Man agreed, "Only eight of us can go at a time."

"Alright, how many are there of you?" Henry asked.

We all stopped to think for a moment.

"There's twenty-one of us," Freddie finally replied, "But, including you three, there's twenty-four."

"Woah, that's a large group!" Captain Man gasped, "Charlotte, Henry, how about I take the adults down to the man cave and then you guys can take the rest of them down once the elevator comes back up?"

"Ok!" Charlotte and Henry both agreed.

Captain Man then walked into the elevator and Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Preston, Spencer, Nona, and Goomer followed him in. Captain Man pressed one of the buttons that was on the control panel inside of the elevator, causing the two elevator doors to close on them. After waiting a few seconds for the elevator to go down, we pressed the down button again.

"Prepare to hear some screaming, guys," Charlotte warned us.

"Why?" Phoebe asked, "What's going to-"

Before Phoebe could finish her sentence, we heard loud shrieks fill the floors below us. Sam, Cat, Dice, Freddie, Carly, Taylor, Frankie, Louie, Phoebe, Max, Nora, Billy, and I all gasped. We all looked at Henry and Charlotte.

"Hey, at least we warned you," Charlotte told us, as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Wh-what h-happened t-to th-them!?!?" Billy stammered.