Bouquet Of Flowers

Milena

Yawning, I rubbed my eyes, waking up from the delicious dream I had. It was about me and Channing Tatum, dancing like he did with his girl in Step Up. Ignoring the fact that Channing was quite hot and indeed one of the sexiest men alive, this dance made wet as hell which was quite embarrassing. However, I felt a lot better since I got out of the bathtub last night so I decided going back to school today. It would only be today and friday anyways so.

Not mentioning today was February 14th, also known as valentines day, I was super excited. Not my sarcasm. I know I'm so funny, I should be the next Ellen or Jimmy Kimmel. Standing up, I grabbed my phone from the charger.

Five missed calls

It read but I quickly deleted all of them since it only was Jason with whom I was definitely done with I might add. His changing behaviour got me thinking if this guy has some serious bipolar disorder. Always on-and-off interested in me was something I didn't want to deal or surround myself with.

Grabbing some comfortable yet good and classy looking clothes, I fixed my hair with my hands from last night. Since I had a little wild dream and I obviously rolled around at night, my hair was a bit messy or to say it simply — sex hair. I would take the bus once again when Nancy didn't text me yet even though I was sure she would talk to me today. We never stayed off or not in contact for this long so it was as new to me as it was for her.

Running down the steps with my bag, I walked out, making sure to have my keys and phone if anything should happen I'm not prepared for. I waited a few minutes for the bus to arrive and when it did, I stepped in, finding a free sit before turning on the music. My eyes were fixed outside just like always as Back To Black started playing by Amy Whinehouse.

I didn't study for biology so if I need to catch up today I was screwed but probably for the first time ever, I so didn't care. Maybe that's one of the few things I learned from Jason, I didn't want to though. Him and his bad boy behaviour was clearly wearing off and I somehow didn't like it when I couldn't even influence anything of it. I shouldn't had seen him anymore but that's what I decided to do from now. 

The bus came to a stop, signalizing me I was back in hell. Stepping out, I walked in as it started raining a little. I loved sunshine and all but nothing could ever come across my love for rain. It was literally so beautiful. Once I managed to still get dry to my locker, I took out my German book since that was the lession I was about to have.

"Hey" A familiar voice mumbled behind me causing me to turn around. Nancy stood in front of me, her hair naturally curled from the raining sensation. Raising my eyebrows at her, I tried to stare her down, hoping she realized what kind of a bitch she had been. Sighing, she bit her lip, "Yeah, I'm sorry. You know me, Milena. I always get bitchy with everything. I really am and I miss you. These days been not only hell but boring as fuck!" She whined, stomping her food at the end.

She crossed her arms over her chest, pouting at me as I started chuckling, not able to stay mad at her anymore. "We really should stop fighting but you still were so... mean to me. Like not picking me up and shit." I mumbled, a frown placed on my pink lips. Her eyes widened a little, "No. No, no, no, no. The reason why I couldn't pick you up was because I was sleeping at Lucas' and well... He offered me a ride to school and we were kind of late..." She trailed off, blushing at the end.

I didn't even need to ask why and how because it was obvious sex ruined my ride to school. Laughing, I waved it off, "Well whatever now." She quickly nodded her head, "If you told me you were coming to school today, I would have picked you up." She spoke honestly, looking into my eyes, something she rarely did.