Boyfriend & Girlfriend

Third Person

Dennis chuckled, "I never wanted to punch someones ass that desperately." He glanced at Jason who simply shrugged. "Always wanted to slit their throats." He mumbled, throwing the finished joint on the ground before stepping on it. "What if it's not working?" Ryan leaned against the doorframe as Tony put his beer back into the fridge. "Didn't you want to bring meat?" He raised his eyebrows at Chaz who simply frowned, "I did, didn't I?" Tony shook his head in response.

"It is working." Jason mumbled more to himself, sitting down on one of them chairs. "I actually wanted to celebrate your 21th birthday next friday. And not your funeral." Dennis glared at him, hoping to prove a point and make him understand that their plan was dangerous and risky. "No you didn't." Tony sighed, closing the fridge as he leaned against the counter. "And we are celebrating my birthday because nothing will happen." Jason spoke, his eyes boring into Dennis' ones.

"Go send Nancy and Milena." Mitchell interrupted them as Jason shook his head, "Milena is coming with me tonight." He leaned back, his bruises on full view. "What you doing?" Chris peeked his head around the doorframe as he was getting ready in front of the mirror. Jason shrugged, "None of your business." He mumbled as Tony smirked. "And what are you doing?" Jason raised his voice as Chris was dressed in a suit. "Dinner with my sister." He shrugged while Dennis furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"She is just married." Chris added as all of them finally understood. "Well, whatever then they are going tomorrow. I want my meat." Tony growled, sending several death glares at Chaz who rolled his eyes. "I want my meat." He mimicked his friend in a high pitched voice as Mitchell slapped his arm, "Don't even start it." He hissed as Chaz threw his hands up, "He started it!"

"No, you did!" Tony yelled back from the living room as Jason sighed, standing up before strolling upstairs and into his room. He smirked at the sight in front of him, "Oh hey there." He spoke in that low voice of his, his eyes dancing up and down Milenas almost naked body. She gasped, "What are you doing here?" She whisperd, holding the towel close to her body as she turned around so her bare ass wouldn't be eaten by his hungry eyes.

Jason chuckled, "This is my room, obviously..." He trailed off, slowly stepping closer to her as he felt himself already getting hard. It had been way too long for him. "Weren't y-you downstairs?" Milena stuttered, feeling her whole body heating up as Jason pressed himself against her, his arm sneaking around her waist. "I was." He whispered, leaning down to suck on her shoulder.

Milena moaned softly, "Jason" She laid her hands on his chest, trying to push him off gently but stopped when he grabbed her towel. "What are you—" She whispered but was interrupted when Jason placed his pointer on her lips. Letting his hand fall back down, he stroke her leg, going farther up with every touch, his thumb rubbing her inner thigh and the outline of her core.

Closing her eyes, Milena gulped down the lump in her throat, remembering that it was okay to do this. It wasn't wrong. "I'm so hard." Jason whispered into the crook of her neck, sucking on it until he created a hickey. Proud of his work, Milena slowly let go of the towel she held in her hands over her breasts. Jason pressed his buldge into her still covered core, rubbing against it slowly.

"Undress me." He mumbled as she swallowed hard, knowing she would have to let go of the towel completely if she wanted to undress him. "Come on, baby. I don't bite." He cooed into her ear, continuing to rub himself against her softly as her eyes rolled back. "I've already seen all of you." Jason whispered, kissing the spot under her ear.

Her shaky hands let go of the towel causing it to fall on the ground with a small bump. Finding the hem of his grey basketball shorts, she pulled it down slowly, his Calvin Klein boxers capturing her eyes. As his shorts fell onto the ground, he stepped out of it, caressing her sides as she gasped, her eyes finding his. "Let me make you feel good, baby." Jason moaned, his thumbs rubbing her nipples as she stripped down his boxers, his erection pressed against her leg.