Stolen Pizzas

Third Person

"It's like 15 minutes away." Nancy rolled her eyes, annoyed by Jason. He groaned in response, sitting up to rub his face with his large hands. "Jason, I'm hungry as well." Lucas growled causing the girls to laugh. Each of them wanted nothing more than food and since Jason was the first to ask, he was the one to get it. "It's like 10:30AM and you want a fucking pizza?" He spat, his eyes looking at the three empty souls while they nodded their head.

"I'm sure Milena would love to join you." Lucas commented, his hands finding his girls' waist as she giggled at his obvious intentions. Milenas eyes almost popped out before she sat up as well, her shoulder softly brushing Jasons. He rolled his eyes, standing up as Milenas brown orbs were glued on his muscular backside once again. Still the question lingered in her head; how could someone be that flawless?

Soon she was snapped out of her day dream when he stepped into his grey sweatpants, grabbing a new yellow shirt out of the big bag they brought with them. "What do you want?" Jason asked, turning around to glance at Nancy and Lucas who tried hard to keep away from each other. Lucas shrugged, "Surprise me, baby." Milena snored while Nancy laughed - but Jason showed him his clearly disguised expression. 

"As long as it's food, i don't give a fuck!" Lucas added, throwing his hands up as he realized how stupid he actually sounded. Milena pulled the blanket off her, standing up to tie her hair up into a messy bun. Her face screamed innocence as no make up was applied on her skin. Looking for the red over sized sweater Nancy had thrown into the bag as well, she looked up questionably as in where she was able to change quickly.

The door slammed shut signalizing that Jason already went outside but only for a quick morning smoke to calm himself a little. "Passenger seat?" Nancy suggested, raising her eyebrows as Milena weakly nodded, opening the small door from the partition to sit down on the comfortable seat. She sighed, quickly pulling her shirt over her head as she fumbled with the red textile.

But before she was able to throw it over her small frame, something or someone caught her attention right next to her outside, smirking like a fool. Letting out a scream, she tried to cover her upper body with the sweater while Jason laughed, turning around as he pulled the cigarette back up to to take another drag.

"Asshole." She mumbled, her eyes were fixed on him or his back, pulling the red thing over her head. When she was done, she stepped out causing him to turn around, still smirking over his discovery. "Was that necessary?" Milena spat, pushing a strand of hair away from her face, her arms crossed over her chest.

"As far as I remember I got out before you. If you want to strip for me so badly, you could have just asked." He chuckled, exhaling the smoke into her face as she closed her eyes, slowly breathing in and out. Ignoring his comment, the only thing that truly borthered her was that he might had seen her black lace bra. "If you don't want to listen to Nancys screams and Lucas' grunts, I suggest you follow." Jason raised his voice since he was a couple of steps in front of her.

Snapping out of her day dream, Milena quickly catched up on him as she tried to hide her red colored face which was hard since her hair was pulled up. The man next to her chuckled, pulling out another cigarette, "Show me what you got, babygirl." He spoke in a british accent, a smirk tugging on his lips as her eyes almost popped out. Now? was literally written across her face.

"Umm..." She trailed off, stopping when he did too, his eyebrows raised up as the smirk never left his lips. "It's... It's not even noon." She rambled on, starting to walk again when her hand flew up to her mouth. She needed something to bite on since it felt like she was on fire.

Or maybe on cloud nine?

He laughed, following her as he grabbed forward, holding her arm in a tight grip as he spun her back around. "Are you saying you're as uptight as your parents?" He sang, the cigarette still between his index and middle finger. She furrowed her eyebrows, "My parents? You don't even know them." She spat, pushing her arm backwards before starting to walk again.