Red Lipstick

Milena

It's been six days to be exact since I met Gods very own creation. His goldish-brown eyes wouldn't get out of my head anymore and I even dreamt about him a couple of nights ago. It started to scare me since he was the only thing that seemed to dance around in my mind. The funny part? I didn't know anything about him. Neither his address or his social situation, nor his age or even his name. It was quite embarrassing and I couldn't talk about it, especially not to Nancy. She would probably just laugh at me; just like I knew her. I felt like being in jail, locked up and without any hope of getting out anytime soon.

I scoffed, could I stop thinking about him? He was a no one in my world and I was probably just an easy fuck in his mind. The way his eyes bored into mine that night, spoke languages I tried so hard to understand. But I failed. And all that was left for me to do was trying to fix this messed up puzzle. His friend laughing along and slapping his arm. He was obviously used to the fact that his mate slash perfection always got pussy.

Slow down, kitten. You're judging once again.

I sighed, was it true? Was I really like that? Did my parents raised me like this? Or was it my fault that my mind started puzzling even though I didn't order so? I didn't want to be the judging one anymore. Maybe that's why some people just disliked me. But then yet again; you're judging me too.

"Milena, what would you suggest?" Mrs. Leighton asked me, snapping me out of my day dreams. I gulped, glancing around the room. Noticing that almost everyone in my History class was staring at me, I softly shrugged. "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." I mumbled, hoping she would just let it go like that. And to my surprise she did, nodding and sending me a quick glare that told me to pay attention.

Looking down, I fumbled with my shirt. This was only my third period. How would the next ones be like? I sighed in frustration, knowing he was the reason why I wasn't able to concentrate.

Nancy, who sat behind me, tapped my shoulder causing me to turn around. "Everything okay?" She whispered, hoping Mrs. Leighton wouldn't notice our small talk. I just nodded and gave her a quick smile. Ready to turn back around, she stopped me, "Is my innocent best friend turning into a bad bitch?" I playfully rolled my eyes and waved her off, finally turning around. I heard her laugh, making Mrs. Leighton spin around and glare at her interruption.

Knowing Nancy, she probably just shrugged it off. I smirked, I'm actually happy to have her by my side. Because through all the shit I went, she stayed and didn't walk away.

X  

"Milena, it's fucking friday and not monday." Nancy whined, once we walked out of hell slash school. "How about we just go to the Hip—" She started, but was interrupted by my harsh voice, "Hip Hop club? No definitely not." She scoffed, "Don't play dumb with me. I know you liked it last Saturday." She smiled at me, knowing she had a point because I indeed liked it. "No, I didn't at all." I mumbled, wishing she would drop the topic. "Really? I thought you were pretty into Smoke." She started to sing, bumping her shoulder into mine. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Smoke?"

The it hit me. Was he...? But no that would be impossible. No actually it wouldn't. For a fact, it was quite likely. I gulped, was it that obvious that I stared? I tried to cover it up...

"Yeah, Smoke. You know, the one you were drooling about." I snapped my eyes at her, "No I wasn't." She laughed at my weak voice, knowing she was right. "We're going. Be ready at 8. I'll pick you up." I bit my lip, "My parents are home." I said, while stopping at Nancys car. She already had one unlike me, because my parents were scared that something might happen. "Just tell them you're staying at mine." She gave me small smile, jumping in her car first. I followed, getting in too and grabbing my phone to check the time. 4:37PM. Should be enough time.