Smiles N Tears

Milena

"Good morning sweetheart." Jasons morning voice cooed into my ear causing me to shiver as his breath hit my bare skin. I opened my eyes completely, turning on my back to look at him. He smiled down at me before pressing his lips against mine softly. My hands disappeared into his messy hair, pulling him a little closer. "Did you sleep well?" He whispered against my lips, his hand stroking my side.

Nodding, a soft blush krept on my cheeks as I remembered what exactly happened last night. After all, I was still a little embarrassed of our actions. He smirked, pulling away a little to eye me for a second before leaning back down, "No need to get red for me baby." He whispered into my ear, biting it afterwards gently. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip as he pulled away.

"I'm not red... Just... Maybe a little..." I trailed off, unsure of how to even describe what I felt. "A little new to the things I will do to you not only on this bed?" He raised his eyebrows, his smirk widening immediately. "No" I growled, my cheeks now turning into a dark shade of red as I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck, pulling him down to me.

Jason laughed, biting my neck playfully causing me to moan loudly. Getting in between my legs, he pressed his crotch into mine, cupping my face with his hands. "Are you sore?" He mumbled, his thumb rubbing my skin. "Hmm?" My eyes widened a little as I was literally at a loss for words. He laughed, "Are you sore... Down there?" His pointer traced along my jaw line when I gulped, shrugging. "A little." I mumbled, clearly uncomfortable with this topic.

"A little?" He started laughing again when I slapped his shoulder in embarrassment. "Aww" He pouted, using his puppy eyes to apologize when I giggled. "You're an asshole." I sighed, winking at him before I reached over to check my phone in case someone texted or called me. He put his head on my chest as he groaned, "Put that away baby." He whined causing me to laugh, putting my phone back onto the nightstand.

Stroking his head, I scratched my nails against his skin softly just to make it enjoyable for him. Jason moaned loudly as I scoffed, "Yeah, anytime. That's just for being an asshole to me for weeks." I laughed as his grip on my waist tightened. "No, that's for doing you amazingly good last night." He mumbled, turning his head into my direction as I pressed my lips into a thin line only to have him laugh.

A knock on the door interrupted our little moment as Jason hovered me, pulling the blanket up to my bare chest. "What?" He yelled as the door opened sightly. "I just need to tell you that we're leaving in an hour." Lucas yelled back, not sticking his head into the room to my benefit. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Jason as he only answered with a "Yeah". The door closed again when I started playing with his collarbones with my fingertips.

"You're leaving?" I whispered, a little disappointed that he would leave again. "Just for an hour or two." He whispered, kissing my forehead before heading towards my mouth slowly. "I don't want you to." I mumbled before he pressed his lips against my, his large hands cupping my face once more. "I'll be right back babygirl. Don't worry about it." He argued, kissing me again as if he wanted to hush me.

I nodded, "Okay" I whispered, smiling sightly before pecking his lips one last time. He nudged my nose with his, pulling himself off this bed. "Jason?" I bit my lip, hiding my naked body under the blanket. He raised his eyebrows, turning around to glance at me. "You won't talk about... You know... With the guys right?" I squeaked, my face turning red once again. Jason chuckled, slipping over me again, pulling the blanket away from my face.

"This is between us. Not the guys, okay?" He whispered, his hazel orbs boring into my dark brown ones. Nodding, I gave him a warm smile as he leaned down to kiss me passionately. "I will see you later." He added, pecking my nose before getting up to dress himself. Turning on the TV, I watched some random show just to avoid the sex god that was almost naked in front of me.