Empty Words

Third Person

Speechless was an understatement to describe Milenas situation. Her mouth hang wide open as Jason fought with himself to not burst out laughing. She didn't have the confidence to speak up. The complete opposite of Jason as you see.

He couldn't hold it in anymore, chuckling while still staring at her priceless face. A frown was placed on her plump lips, while she fought with her inner demons.

Should she rather stab him or shoot him right in the head?

"Don't worry," Jason started, placing his hand on her thigh, "You'll soon find someone." Winking at her, he stood up, deciding to leave. Her eyes followed his frame as she still wasn't able to speak up. Not that she knew what to say, anyways. Usually, Milena wasn't afraid of admitting that she was still unkissed. But since she was getting close to him and his gang, it changed. 

She was the most innocent one out of them. That was a fact.

Glancing at her once more, he blew her a kiss, getting out. A shaky breath escaped her mouth as she put her hands over her face. Embarrassed. Really embarrassed.

Milenas thought about everything that happened for a moment, before she noticed the cigarette packet and the lighter next to her. He forgot them. Yeah, forgot. Cough.

Hiding them under her bed, she fixed her hair before skipping down the stairs to look out of the window. Sighing, she was happy he really left, leaving her burn in embarrassment. "Dickhead." She mumbled to herself, deciding to eat a pizza.

X  

"How embarrassing." Nancy laughed at something Lucas just told her via phone. Her and Milena were walking out of school, happy about the fact that it was finally friday. Milena still didn't tell Nancy about her and Jasons incident the other day. Not even that they met after school. She was still embarrassed over it.

Laughing, Nancy bit her nail, showing Milena she was nervous. She thought they were cute even though they weren't official yet. Yes, they hooked up a couple of times and were all over each other whenever they were hanging out, but Lucas didn't ask her. Yet. 

Walking down the steps, Milenas phone lit up when she received a new message. Furrowing her eyebrows, "Unknown" was written on top of it.

Just heard we'll have a date later ;)

Confusion was written all over her face as she stared at Nancy who just stopped talking to Lucas. Biting her lip, Nancy shrugged when Milena groaned. "Lucas wanted me to come and I already wanted to hang with you, so I suggested he could bring Jason." Nancy blabbed, throwing her hands up in defense.

"Awesome." Milena mumbled, turning to where Nancys car was parked. She heard Nancy groan, "We're on our way now. See you, hot stuff." 

Catching up on her best friend, she touched Milenas shoulder. "I'm sorry. If you don't want to, I can drop you off at yours." Milena shook her head, "And hang out with my parents? No, thanks." Nancy nodded her head, understanding her as she opened the car when both of them got in.

"It's the first time they let me out since I am grounded, so no I won't pass this chance." Nancy laughed at her, remembering Milena actually was grounded. And boy, was she amused by it.

"I still can't believe you are grounded. The most innocent human being on this world is grounded, ladies and gentlemen!" Nancy screamed on top of her lungs as she started driving to Starbucks where they would meet.

Laughing, Milena pulled out her phone, saving Jasons number and replaying to his pointless message.

Nope. Never.