Scars

Milena

Jasons soft fingertips were brushing over my cheek as I closed my eyes, enjoying every second. It was so gentle yet lovely, my stomach was doing backflips like never before. I guess I was just too in love with him in that moment to even admit. Kind of embarrassing to be addicted to someone. Yet, it was the most beautiful feeling I ever had.

"Im out tomorrow. Are you doing something?" He rasped as it was already 11:57PM. His voice always changed at night and thankfully in the morning as well and I hated to admit but it was the most sexiest thing on earth. Doesn't surprise that I always had been horny in the morning. "Wanted to go shopping maybe. My mom texted me." I whispered, closing my eyes when a sigh escaped my lips.

"What did she want?" He stroke down to my back, pulling me closer. "Just asking how I was doing and that she's missing me." I mumbled, not really sure if I liked the idea of her. "Do you believe her?" He whispered, clearing his throat after but I could had slapped him for that. That pretty voice ruined.

I shrugged softly, "I don't know, I guess..." I trailed off, sighing as I turned on my back when I still felt his eyes on my face. "She's my mom, Jay." I whispered with a slightly shaking voice as I looked into his eyes, hoping he would understand my point. Jason kept quiet, his hand running up and down my cleavage as goosebumps spread around my whole body causing me to bite my lip.

"Why don't you meet her tomorrow?" He whispered, scooting even closer to me as I looked up at the ceiling. "I have school." I mumbled, cuddling more under the blanket when he laughed, "After school, dumbass." I gasped playfully, looking at him as a teasing smirk lingered on his kissable lips. Chuckling, I slapped his arm slightly, "Like I said I'm going shopping. I don't want to meet her yet. She didn't stand up for me though." I mumbled.

"Will you go to Victoria's Secret and buy some sexy lace thong that I would just love to take off?" He asked, licking his lips as I slapped his arm again causing him to chuckle. "I take that as a yes." He mumbled to himself when I played with the hem of his shirt I was wearing. "Where are you going tomorrow?" I asked, turning my head to look at him.

Jason shrugged, "Just meeting an old friend of mine. How about I'll pick you up when you're done with shopping?" He raised his eyebrows, the baby hairs above his upper lip showing again. Nodding, I traced my finger along the line as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, a small smirk playing on his lips in amusement.

"I thought you said you will shave?" I raised my eyebrows, taking my pointer back as I had my proof that he in fact did not shave. "I wanted to but then thought it's not that long yet, so..." He trailed off, laughing at my facial expression. "It's not that long yet?" I mimicked his voice, laughing as well, "What's that suppose to mean? Are you measuring your baby hairs or?"

He groaned playfully, reaching hand around to pinch my ass. I squeaked in surprise, pushing his arm away immediately. He laughed, "No, but it's just not that long yet. Deal with my stache." He winked as I grinned, leaning over to kiss him gently which he responsed quickly by cupping my cheek with his large hand. Deepening the kiss, he slipped his tongue in as his hand travelled downtown to stroke my side.

I pulled away before it got too far since I had school the next day. "Not now." I whispered, tapping his chin with my pointer when he groaned softly, chewing on his bottom lip as his eyes bored into mine. "You really have beautiful eyes." I whispered, my dark brown ones not leaving his hazel ones. Jason grinned, "Lips. You got very... delicious lips." He mumbled in his typical fuck-me-voice. He was not getting it now.

"Eyebrows." I wiggled mine, tapping one of his dark ones. "What?" He snorted, laughing loudly, "Out of every sexy little detail I own, you choose my eyebrows?" He managed to get out in between his laughters as I hid my face behind one of my hands, turning completely red, not able to not laugh with him. "I'm sorry." I squeaked through my laughs, putting my head on his chest.