360

Milena

I tapped my fingertips against my chin as I couldn't tear my eyes off the trees that were outside my house. Yes, my house. I was back what I used to call home — but not anymore. I didn't know where to go after Jason had basically kicked me out of the house. And the guys thinking it would be the best for a little distance, I moved out. They probably thought I was a distraction for Jason because tonight was the night; Champions League. I didn't however take it as a compliment as most girls would.

Watching a car pass by every once in a while, I let out a soft sigh. Tom was being so kind enough to pick me up yesterday and as we were on our way home, he gave me his famous I told you so talk. Truth to be told, I didn't listen to a single word he said. To me, he was still as pathetic as he was before. It didn't change just because I wasn't dating his number one enemy anymore. And that he even thought like that only proved me he wasn't even as close to as smart I once thought he was.

What however hurt me the most was undeniable, of course. Not in ten billion years I would have been able to imagine what had actually happened. I haven't talked to my parents since yesterday, not even when I got home and they were right there. I waited until midnight to get something to eat. Why? Because I didn't want to see them at all. My family just wasn't a family to anymore. I already convinced myself to buy a flat when I'm turning 18 so I wouldn't have to waste a single day in this hole.

A humm escaped my lips as I glanced at the clock on my bed; 8:21PM. The rap battles started at this moment and I was supposed to sit behind my man with the rest of the guys and cheer for my love yet I was sitting alone in front of a window for the past four hours. I thought about going at first but then this thought of him making out with several girls after his triumph didn't leave my mind. I also didn't want to look like the biggest puppy ever, standing next to Jason, in tears, while he was sticking his tongue down some blonde girls throat. Who knows what he told his friends. I wasn't in contact in them, not even with Nancy. I didn't want to exactly know what they thought of me.

I scratched my neck before tapping my nails against my wrist. Shall I? Or not. It was either losing him completely and trying to save whatever I could. It's not like I had to lose anything else. Right? Running a hand through my hair, I looked at my closet. And after a few more minutes, I was convinced that I would just go. If I didn't like it I would go home. If I saw Jason fucking someone else I would go home. Why not? Fear. Because I was simply scared to hurt even more than I already was. Even though nothing had happened. I didn't cheat on him. And he didn't even let me explain. That hurt.

Standing up, I slipped on a black simply dress before trying to curl my hair that was already messy. I didn't go for a too dramatic make up look, a simply hightlight and contour job as well as some mascara and lipstick made it. I wouldn't want to paint my whole face, knowing there was still a high possibility that I would end up crying at the end of the night anyways. Some girls are just very sensitive about love. I was one of them. Grabbing some black high heels, I slowly opened the door to check if anyone was there or more like in the floor or living room. Since there wasn't, I quickly made my way downstairs.

Putting some jacket on and slipping into my high heels, I made my way outside, thankful about the fact that no one was in sight. I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest as I started walking to the club. Jason would be the last one to rap anyways because it was the very finale. You can't just let the hightlight be the first thing of the night. I ignored every person I saw on my way, looking the other way as I felt guys stare at me and focusing on the ground as I heard girls in striking distance. Once I arrived at the club, I saw that there were twice as much people as there were the other times I was here.

Humming, I bit my lip as I went into the VIP entrance, hoping that somehow Tony wouldn't be too far away and let me inside. "And for whom are you cheering today?" The security guard eyed from his position as I bit the inside of my cheek. "Jason" I answered as he raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner, "Smoke" I corrected myself as I felt myself getting hotter in the face, probably blushing like a tomato. "Name?" He took out his guest list and I sighed. I was probably so not on there. "Milena" I mumbled, scratching arm in nervousness. After a few seconds, he did just what I expected him to do: shake his head.