Filthy Place

Milena

I looked at Jason with teary eyes, afraid of his next moves. "It's no—" He started, supporting himself on one of his elbows as his hand reached out for me. I, however, scooted back, standing up right away. "What it's not?" I cracked out, looking at him as if he was the biggest retard I have ever met. But right in that moment, he indeed was. "No no no no" He repeated quickly, standing up as well, "It's really not that."

"Then what is it? Do you think I'm dumb?" I spat, feeling the rage inside of me building. If he thought I was dumb enough to let him screw me over several times then he was wrong. "Milena" He whispered as I felt his fingertips softly brushing against my arm which I pulled away from his touch really quickly. Disgusting to think that he might had touched another woman.

"You know I wouldn't think that." He whispered again, taking a small step closer as his calmness somehow mixed with the frustration I was carrying inside causing me to take a deep breath and slow down. "I didn't cheat." He muttered, leaning in a bit to peck the spot under my ear softly. His hands sneaked around my frame before placing them on my lower back, stroking my skin gently. He pulled me a bit forward, his hot breath hitting my ear.

Scoffing accidently, I rolled my still teary eyes, looking the other way. He pulled his hands up as he brushed my elbows, guding my arms around him. Squeezing my eyes shut for a second to stop myself from sharing a single tear, I literally swallowed them away. "Hold me." Jason whispered into my ear with his raspy voice, sending shivers down my spine. I sofly caressed his lower back before going farther up to his shoulders. I felt his nose touch my neck slightly.

Sighing, I placed my forehead on his shoulder, pulling him close to my body. Stroking his back gently, I sometimes reached the scars causing a soft humm to escape his mouth even though I'm sure it wasn't on purpose. "I used to fight." He whispered, his head still buried in the crook of my neck. "Hmm?" I hummed, not moving away from our hug as I continued to lovely caress him. "While dealing with drugs, I used to fight. Sometimes for money, sometimes because I needed to defend myself." He muttered as his fingertips worked magic on my lower back.

"Tell me about it." I whispered, unsure how to response to that. "I sometimes couldn't give them what they wanted exactly. And there were times... where I used to take money from the boss I was currently selling for and well, just punched someone in the face or something." He mumbled, gently squeezing my skin. "So there was this guy one day and I didn't realize he had a knife until he pulled it out." Pecking my neck softly, I listened to him closely.

"Bronx is a filthy place to deal with at night, sweetheart." Jason whispered into my ear, pulling back to look at me. I bit my bottom lip, trying to avoid his stare which I always seemed to fall under to. "Look at me." He mumbled, his hand roaming my body as he pulled it up to grab my cheek, his thumb pulling on my bottom lip until I released it, looking at him. "It's the past." He whispered, the other hand was fisting with my panties, his eyes looking straight into mine. "I'd rather consume you than any other drug." He muttered, leaning forward to kiss the corner of my mouth.

"Promise me?" I whispered, a soft sigh escaping my lips, "I'm sorry that I'm so hard to deal with. Trust is just so valueless nowadays." I rubbed his back slowly as he pecked my lips gently. "Promise" He whispered against my lips before pressing his plump ones against mine once more, giving me a sweet kiss. "Will you come to bed with me?" He looked at me, his hazel eyes shining incredibly gorgeous under the soft light. Nodding, I leaned forward to peck his cheek.

X

Nearly two days had passed ever since that one night that probably shocked me to death. Just thinking about another woman touching him made me sick; yet thinking about him touching another woman made me somehow feel like a waste of time. As if I wasn't worth staying in his arms at night anymore. I had trust issues and I was very well aware of them so of course Jason didn't make them go away instantly. And unlike in many romances, I didn't trust him 100% after everything yet since we weren't even dating that long.