Chapter 13

The time turned later, the pizzeria paused a bit quiet. Foxy grinned as he finished his duty of cleaning his cove, "Finally!" He yelled, running out his cove. Chica rolled her eyes and threw a crumbled piece of paper right through the curtains of his cove. "GOAL!" She cheered as if she won a football match. Foxy narrowed his eyes at her, huffing out an irritated scoff. It was just one piece of litter, but Foxy did wanna start a childish fight with her to get a bit more attention.

"Yer such an immature lass!" Foxy crossed his arms. Bonnie walked past them, her gaze trying to avoid Chica and Foxy's dumb argument. "Shut your mouth, your breath stinks!" Chica shouted. Bonnie quietly giggled at that rude remark of Chica's to Foxy. "See, your breath stinks even Bonnie laughed about it!" Chica smirked.

"But I can't brush me teeth!" Foxy fought back, The animatronics continued exchanging insults, probably never gonna end. Their relationship is probably more of hate and less of love, but love can do the turn one day then no more stupid fighting between them.

Freddy walked out the party room, a broad smile on his face as if he thought of something very admired by him. His top hat was nearly falling and he looked like he's ....love-strucked. "Hey, guys.."

"Wow, Freddy. Lay off the freaking beer." Chica chuckled. Freddy kinda did look drunk but he didn't even drank, I mean can animatronics even drink or get drunk?. Bonnie took a long stare at him, confusion as she saw his look. "Um, you okay?" Bonnie asked. Freddy snapped out of it and shook his head. "Hehe yeah!" He answered nervously. Foxy, all of the sudden, had a mischievious grin on his face. "Ey', Chica!" Foxy whispered to her.

Chica was a bit surprised when he said 'Chica' , he barely did call her by her name. "What?" She asked shortly and quickly. Foxy took a fast glance at Freddy then back to Chica. "Let's leave te' Fazbear alone with Bon, huh?" The pirate fox quietly asked. Alone time to Freddy and Bonnie did occured kinda alot but Chica agreed. "Hm, that'd be wonderful." Chica nodded, "But we have to watch them silently". With that, Chica and Foxy sneaked out from their spots without Freddy or Bonnie taking notice. "So, this be te' stalkin' moment?" Foxy whispered. Chica nodded although she expected them to have their time at midnight.

Bonnie realized the stop of Chica and Foxy's argument and turned her look to the previously spots they were at. "Freddy, where did those dorks go?" She asked. Freddy shrugged in answer, "Hm. Don't know. Don't care."

The alone time made a pause for two minutes, silence really do break in those two mostly. "Come on, kiss already!" Chica mumbled as she clenched her fists. Foxy jumped on her back, having difficulty in peeking with her in the way. "Seriously?" The chicken asked as she tried to push him off but Foxy held to her tightly. "I wanna see te'! Yer big butt is in te' way!" Foxy exclaimed in a hushed tone. Chica rolled her eyes, letting him on her back. She was a bit surprised since Foxy didn't actually like to touch her as he says all the time.

"You bored?" Freddy questioned Bonnie who nodded in response. The bunny let out an adorable titter as she saw Freddy's hat going to fall more now. "What?" He asked her, eyebrow cocked up. "Your hat, silly!" She told, reaching out to adjust it for him.

"O-Oh.." A blush appeared on his cheeks, "Your bow is untied.." He lied.

"Hm?" Bonnie widened her eyes a bit and looked down to her red bow to see it still tied. "But it's-" She cut off her words as Freddy unexpectedly untied it with a slight smirk on his face. "Freddy!" She exclaimed, "Don't you even know I can't tie it on my own?!"

"Aw, how cute.." Chica cooed quietly, peeking.

Freddy shrugged, "You know...I can tie it for you!" He grinned. Bonnie shook her head then crossed her arms. "You big liar! You probably can't do it too!" She said. "Remember that time when Chica messed up with my bowtie and chewed on it and then threw it on the ground?" He asked. Bonnie then remembered, nodding as she mumbled a long 'oh'.

"See, that explains why I can tie my own bowtie, now let me help you" Freddy smirked, Bonnie rolled her eyes. She really was gonna let her own crush help her with her own bowtie. "Fine.." Bonnie muttered. "I spy with my little eye only one stool standing there, which means you have to sit on my lap while I tie it" He winked. She gasped, shaking her head. "No way! Can't you just tie it while standing up?!" She blushed furiously.

"Hm, then...I'll just leave your bow untied.." Freddy sighed as if he was depressed and started 'walking away'. Bonnie then forced herself to sit on his lap, "Fine, fine!" She yelled.

-

(Lazy to write the continued part..I feel bad for not continuing..I mean it would make the chapter longer! Wow, Freddy changed moods. First he was worried, then all love struck and then a bit flirty. Weird. Weird. Weird. So, anyways. I can't believe it but I'm thinking of doing a sequel for this story cause my stupid brain thought of ideas about the sequel. Eh, I'm a spoiler giving author much. The next chapter will be filled with....FLUFF! Nah jk it's too early for fluff)