Chapter 3

"That no good lass.." Foxy scoffed, talking himself as he was around Freddy. "Stupid large chicken.."

Freddy rolled his eyes at the irritated pirate. All Chica and Foxy does was just fighting non-stop. The exact truth they did that was because the crushing towards each other.

"All you ever do is pick a problem with her" He said, glaring at Foxy. "Can't you two just get along for once?"

"Hah! Ye kiddin' me?" Foxy asked, laughing fully and slapping Freddy's shoulder.

"I was serious there.." Freddy said. "It's pretty much annoying to see you both fighting, I'd kill myself if the fighting goes on forever"

Foxy smirked at him, thinking of a little thing he saw previously. "Ah, but ye gotta stop flattering Bonnie~"

Freddy blushed a bit, surprised when Foxy mentioned Bonnie and the word 'flattering'. Did he actually saw what happened?

"Sorry, I'm confused.." He lied as if Foxy saw an illusion.

"Lad, I saw everything with ye and her! Even if I'm fighting with the stupid chicken!" The pirate fox exclaimed as Freddy still kept on lying to him.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Freddy asked, chuckling nervously. Foxy rolled his eyes and was enough of his lying.

"I still saw everything." Foxy said, "Ye can't deny that"

-

It was 12 AM and Bonnie was with Chica in the kitchen in such a late night.

"Wow Foxy, you look so ugly as always" Chica said to the tired pirate fox as he growled in reply, "I was saying a compliment!"

"Yea right" He muttered, walking away.

"Someone's in a bad mood" The chicken scoffed. "So Bonnie, how's you and your Freddy?"

Bonnie felt her cheeks giving light blushes. "C-Chica, No!" She yelled.

"How adorable.." Chica smirked. Bonnie crossed her arms, annoyed with her teasing already.

"At least I don't dream about smooching Foxy!" The purple bunny fought back with a quite loud tone. Chica grew embarassed, she maybe did dream about that.

"Well played.." Chica thought, surprised at Bonnie's comeback.

"Hello, girls.." They both heard Freddy's voice towards them. Chica rolled her eyes.

"O-oh, it's you" Bonnie shyly waved as her best friend nudged her in the arm teasingly.

"He looks good looking, eh?" Chica whispered to Bonnie. The bunny shook her head, giggling a bit.

"What?" Freddy put on a confused look when Bonnie made a giggle.

"Oh, nothing!" Chica lied, chuckling. "We're just saying how lovely you look now! I mean, you were very ugly yesterday!"

Freddy smirked on Chica's insult. "Wow, insulting me when Foxy's not around?"

"Yeah, you're his buddy. It's my duty to insult Foxy and his buddies" Chica said.

"B-but I'm Foxy's buddy.." Bonnie added in timidly.

"Except for Bonnie of course" She told, patting Bonnie's shoulder. "Fazbear, leave. It's girls night talk"

Freddy rolled his eyes, "I'll leave since I don't wanna butt into some weird girly conversation ew". With that, he left the kitchen and there remained Chica with Bonnie.

"So, Wanna continue the talk of your crush on Freddy?"

Bonnie didn't want to, of course. She was very nervous in mentioning Freddy in crush talking. "Er, can we just talk about you and Foxy?"

"Oh okay, I hate him and he's an idiot." Chica quickly started. "He's also ugly, a jerk, show off , crazy pirate wannabe and also a-"

"I get it sheesh!" Bonnie stopped her. "Freddy's right, it is a love and hate relationship.." She mumbled quietly.