Chapter 26

"Great, now how are we supposed to-" Chica got cut off by Foxy who slammed his hook to her beak. "Hey!" She exclaimed, roughly pushing his hook away. "Lass, chill with some oreos, can't ye'?" Foxy whispered ( GodSlayer101 lmao you're featured ).

"Oreos?! Oreos! Are you insane?...Wait.. Oreos." She thought of something with includes oreos being the pizza, "OREOS! DO WE HAVE OREOS IN THE FRIDGE, DUMB PIRATE?!" Chica yelled. Foxy shrugged and blinked at her, puzzled of what she was thinking that time. "..Fer' what?" He questioned. Chica sighed, "Oreo pizza! That is my idea!"

Foxy started laughing, falling to the floor while letting out his laughter. Chica rolled her eyes, she knew it was a stupid idea but still.. it just might work. "Stop laughing, you idiot!" She demanded.

He stopped, "Soo..how are we suppose te' make this oreo pizza again..?" He asked. She smirked and chuckled, "You'll see~" She hummed. Foxy blinked, "Can I see now?" He asked.

"...Actually..I don't know how we're going to make it but... maybe that phone I stole can give us some..SPARKLES!" Chica grinned. Foxy rolled his eyes and sighed, "Does this pizzeria have free wifi or something?" He questioned her.

"Maybe.." She shrugged, "Give me the phone on that counter there!" Chica ordered and pointed at the phone laying on the counter. Foxy took the phone, giving it to Chica. She grabbed it from him and wiped the 'Foxy germs' on his ear.

"I just hope that oreo pizza exists.." Chica muttered. Foxy smiled a bit, she's cute when she's worried.

-

"Let me tell you a little secret of mine.." Freddy smirked at Bonnie. They've been talking about random things for a long duration, (it would be better if they were in a bedroom tho). "What secret..?" She asked.

Freddy turned his head, looking around as if someone might hear him. It wasn't really much of a secret though. "I go to the girls' toilet." Freddy whispered to her. Bonnie chuckled, "Ah..pervert much..?"

"The worse scene to see is Chica popping her pimple.." He smirked. That's what made Bonnie burst to laughter, "Crap.. Stop being funny and just-" She couldn't stop laughing.

Freddy smiled, 'she thinks I'm funny..? <3'

"Well, d-d-don't make me-e laugh again. L-laughing makes m-me g-glitch sometimes-s.." She rolled her eyes. Freddy chuckled, "You know.. you make me glitch too for some reason.." He winked.

"N-nyeh..?" Bonnie blushed. What does he mean by that?

-

( Follow my bestie GodSlayer101 bc she's awesome af and her story needs attention lololol pls make her famous bc she is awesome k thank you bbys )
~ Nab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
P.s sery 4 de rape face