Chapter 4

A new day began and it was time to open the pizzeria. Bonnie was at the backstage and getting ready. She sighed, fixing her bowtie before the opening. She was a bit nervous on openings for the pizzeria.

"Um, ready?" Freddy asked her, curious for her long duration in backstage. Bonnie perked her ears up from his noise. "Yeah.." Bonnie replied with an unsure voice.

"You can back out if you want.." He said, "Because you look pretty nervous there.."

The purple bunny shook her head. "N-No! I can do my job I guess.."

"Well, okay. Just go backstage if you're feeling tired" He told, leaving with a bit of concern stuck in him.

-

The start of Foxy's show at the cove started after Freddy, Chica and Bonnie had performed on stage.

"My name is Foxy the pirate, I'm an ugly pirate who has an old boat instead of a ship" Chica imitated , scoffing after that as she took a glance at Foxy, entertaining the children with his fake stories at the cove. "What a show off.."

"He might hear you, you know.." Freddy said, leaning against the wall and watching Foxy. "Besides, he's a good entertainer"

"Yeah, entertaining children with his disgusting face.." Chica muttered and crossed her arms. Freddy rolled his eyes, "You two always pick problems with each other and it's making me annoyed now"

"Psh, yeah right. Much better than arguing with Bonnie in a 'who looks better' fight" She snickered, teasing him. "Where is she anyway?"

"Backstage," He replied. "She's nervous, what a shy rabbit.."

"Why don't you go there and accompany her? I mean Bonnie must be really lonely there.." Chica told him. "And I'll just watch Foxy show off his so called experiences that are 'fantastic' "

"You're staring at him?" Freddy smirked. She shook her head quickly, blushing furiously. "Haha no! I'd puke if I take one look at him" Chica lied.

"Yeah right, so I'll be with Bonnie and you just have fun admiring your Foxy" Freddy said, walking away to see the bunny backstage.

"Cutie.." Chica thought and stared at Foxy, hoping he wouldn't notice her gaze at him.

(I had a writer's block lel)