Chapter 9

Chica kept talking non stop about Bonnie's and Freddy's actions last midnight at backstage. She said things like 'Freddy and Bonnie are having....it!'.

"Okay everyone, here are flyers for stalking Bonnie and Freddy this midnight!" Chica yelled, also handing the flyer to Foxy. "Make sure not to touch me when getting the flyer" She reminded Foxy and wiped the 'germs' on his shoulder. "Oops, I touched you again.."

"Woah, what's going on here?" Freddy asked as he walked past Chica with the flyers in her hands. The chicken animatronic grinned and handed him the flyer.

"SERIOUSLY?!" He shouted as Chica laughed. "Yes, Freddy. I know you two would do 'it' again" She smirked. Foxy just stood there while the flyer was stuck to his hook.

"H-Hi guys..what's going on?" Bonnie asked, curiously looking at her friends. Chica shook her head in a lying manner.

"Nothing!" Chica nervously said.

"Someone be helpin' me here?" Foxy asked them all, trying to shake off the flyer stuck to his hook. "Argh!"

Chica didn't even helped at all, she just pointed at him and laughed at him. "Oh my gosh, someone!" She spoke between the laughs.

"Let me help you!" Bonnie offered, running to Foxy. With no notice, Freddy was staring at Bonnie helping Foxy with envy. Why does she have to help him?

"Aw, is someone jealous?" Chica mocked, nudging Freddy's sides. "You're such a protective one, ah?"

Freddy stopped his doings in the envy stare and smiled fakely, "What! No!"

Chica rolled her eyes, knowing that he was lying with that smile. "Liar, liar. She won't let anyone take your place. Don't worry."

-

(Hey, dorks. Sorry this was too short. Today, I have a short and angry mentioning sentence. MY FRIEND CLICKED NEW GAME ON MY FNAF 2 AND NOW I HAVE TO START OVER)

(Anyways, enjoy the story. Bye guys)

(Oh yeah. I just wrote this note so it will make this chapter longer sorreh)