Chapter 8

It was now morning, Freddy decided that the pizzeria should be closed today because he's very lazy to do his job (like me). "YAY! WORK TIME!" Chica yelled, her voice booming around the place.

"Chica, we're closing for today so shut up" Freddy muttered. "Have you seen Bonnie?"

She shook her head, "Nah. Why? You know we don't have a bedroom.."

He blushed furiously and hit Chica's metallic shoulder. "I don't mean it like that!"

Bonnie sneaked out from sleeping on Freddy's lap last midnight and now she was in the kitchen.

"C'mon Chica! Tell me where she is!" The animatronic bear whined like a child. "I need her!"

Chica rolled her eyes, "I don't know. Don't ask me." She walked away from him.
-

Bonnie and Chica were in the kitchen, having Chica scolding Bonnie for ditching her last midnight. She kept yelling on and on to the purple rabbit.

"You said you were just gonna play your guitar and then you took too long! I was lonely!" She shouted, "Ah! You're mean!"

Bonnie nervously shifted her gaze to the floor, she really can't tell Chica that she ditched her for Freddy. "I just got caught up with the guitar.."

"Then how come I can't see you on stage?" She smirked, "Huh?"

The bunny folded her ears down and still didn't want to confess her doings with Freddy.

"I was- with Foxy!" Bonnie lied. Chica made a surprised gasp and Bonnie just looked at her with confusion. "You cheated on Freddy!" The chicken yelled.

Bonnie finally picked her decision to tell her the rightful truth, "I was...with Freddy backstage.."

Chica nodded and then put on the creepy 'I know what you were doing' look, "You two were doing it!"

Bonnie didn't get what Chica meant by that, "Um what?"

"You. Did. It" She smirked at her. "Did he feel good?"

Bonnie now got what she meant and blushed like mad. "No! Not that, you pervert!"