Chapter 2

After a long duration, the burning stupid pizza problem was solved by Foxy, there left a 'happy ending'.

"This be why I should never trust ye with anything!" Foxy exclaimed at Chica. Bonnie still sat on the side of the stage, watching them quietly like a stalker.

"Hey, I can do better next time!" Chica fought. Freddy coughed, grabbing their attention.

"Oh, sorry. Carry on" Freddy chuckled nervously, walking away from the two fighting animatronics. The arguing between Foxy and Chica carried on.

Freddy walked over to Bonnie, sitting next to her again. "Such a love and hate relationship.." He said to her.

Bonnie gave a small nod in agreement, "Y-yeah.."

"Good thing we're not like that.." Freddy mumbled. The bunny heard what he said. "What?" She asked. He realized he said that out loud and he blushed lightly.

"I mean..I really love your bowtie!" He lied, grinning like he said nothing at all.

Bonnie gave him a suspicious look. "Hm, are you sure? I heard you said something"

Freddy shook his head, surprised when she noticed he was lying. "What? No!"

He decided to change the subject of their conversation. "Uh, You look nice today.."

"Oh, thank y-you! I- uhm, you look nice as well" Bonnie told him, grateful at his comment.

"Eh, you look nicer" Freddy smirked at her. Bonnie felt herself blushing. "He must be lying!" She thought to herself.

"N-no, that's impossible!" She shook her head, denying what he just said.

"It's possible" He corrected. Bonnie glanced down the floor with her ears folded down shyly.

"Well, you can keep saying lies" She rolled her eyes and she stood up. "Because I'm going elsewhere from your lies"

"Bye, beautiful!" Freddy waved at her as she walked away.

-

"I can't believe he called me beautiful!" Bonnie's thoughts flooded with Freddy's previous compliments at her. She was roaming around the halls, thinking.

Then, Chica passed by Bonnie with a frustrated appearance. "Hey, Bon.."

"O-Oh hi, Chica!" She replied. The chicken animatronic looked irritated after arguing with Foxy.

"Ugh I really hate that stupid pirate" She growled out, stressed. The purple bunny felt awkward around her anger.

"Um, how long have you guys been arguing?" Bonnie asked her. Chica smirked when she questioned.

"Oh, longer than you and Freddy flirting just now" She teased. Bonnie blushed brightly, how did she knew about that?

"W-what do you mean?" The bunny lied, fidgeting her fingers nervously.

"Don't worry, I don't judge. You two are an approved ship" Chica patted her best friend's back.

"Wait what! I-" Bonnie stopped her sentence when Chica walked away, snickering.

"Good luck with Freddy~" Chica said to her before leaving.