Chapter 25

"Pirate shit, what the hell!" Chica exclaimed, wiping off the cheese that Foxy threw at her face. Foxy laughed uncontrollably and fell on the floor, pointing at Chica's cheese-covered face. "Oh, so..I guess you were going for that..?!" She asked, frustrated.

"Can't ye' take a joke?" He stopped laughing and stood up. With that, she smiled mischieviously and nodded. She planned something, just small revenge. "Oh, of course I can take that joke. That was really-" She paused. Chica grabbed the frying pan from the counter and hit him with it. He didn't even knew that was coming!

"Smart.." He mumbled, a smirk spreading. "Are we making pizza or..?"

Chica shrugged, "I dunno.. you started the food fight and interrupted the 'making pizza' thing.." She stated, crossing her arms. Foxy chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Right then..so we should do te' actual thing now..?" He asked.

"Duh! If the kids ordered pizza and there was nothing, what should we serve?" Chica exclaimed, "..Well..we can serve them dead rats but still.."

"M' better with te' dead rats thing.." Foxy snickered. Chica rolled her eyes, "I was kidding.. You know, I'm strict when it comes to pizza!" She yelled, placing her hands on her hips. "How serious.." He smirked.

"Get me the flour and some other crap to make a dough." She ordered Foxy. He groaned loudly, "Seriously?" He complained, not obeying her. Chica thought his lazy replies were.. adorable. "Well, duh!" Chica snapped.

"But where is it..?" Foxy questioned her. "Second or third cabinet maybe..?" She suggested with an unsure voice, leaning against the counter while tapping her fingers while waiting for Foxy to get the ingredients.

"Got it!" Foxy grinned then threw the sack of flour at Chica. "Foxy, don't throw-" She got cut off by the sack of flour getting thrown to her, she was covered with flour now. "Foxy!!" She angrily shouted.

"...Whoops.." Foxy nervously chuckled, "Uhh.. we can.. buy more..?" He said. Chica sighed, this idiot is adorable but still, an idiot.

-

Freddy and Bonnie flinched, hearing Chica shouting at Foxy. "Wow, what are those two up to now..?" Bonnie rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. Freddy shrugged. "Probably.. doing their usual thing.." Freddy told.

"I ship Chica and Foxy but.. they both aren't even trying to confess their feelings.." Bonnie shook her head. Freddy nodded, agreeing.

-

( yah, Bonnie's right lmao )