Chapter 7

The clock had struck 1AM and four of the animatronics didn't feel sleepy or exhausted after their working last morning. Bonnie was sitting in the party room along with Chica, Freddy was just blankly doing nothing at backstage and Foxy was in the pirate's cove, playing with his hook boredly.

"I really have nothing to do.." Chica said, her voice was monotonely speaking. Bonnie nodded and rested her chin on the table.

It turned silent immediately since the two animatronics have nothing to do in mind. Bonnie shot her head up and her thoughts lit up, she wanted to see Freddy backstage for a talk maybe. She stood up from her seat and Chica looked at her.

"Where are you going?" She asked. "You know animatronics can't wee, right?"

Bonnie rolled her eyes at her nonsense thoughts, "I'm going to practice my guitar for a while.." She lied.

"Hm okay, I'll just stay here and just try to be tired.." Chica mumbled, "Just get back here soon or I'll be a loner.."

Bonnie giggled but nodded, "Alrighty!"

-

"F-Freddy?" Bonnie called out timidly, sticking her head out the curtains of backstage. Freddy took notice of her and waved. "Hi, Bon.." He greeted. She chuckled nervously and went to approach him but clumsily tripped over one of the props.

"You okay?" Freddy asked worriedly. Bonnie blushed, embarassed of her clumsy actions. "Mhm.." She nodded, walking to him.

"Um, sit.." He smiled shyly, patting the spot beside him. The purple bunny looked down the floor but sat next to him. "You bored?" Freddy questioned.

"Mhm.." She mumbled, fidgeting her fingers. "H-How are you?"

"Fine, thank you for asking. You?" He answered back. Bonnie was a bit nervous to even reply back his question exchange, "Y-Y-Yes..I'm o-okay..."

Freddy smiled and put his arm around her slowly. The bunny animatronic felt her cheeks heating up, blushing light pink.

"Bonnie, can you sing?" He asked randomly with no thought in his question. Bonnie shook her head.

"N-No, I'm terrible that even the whole world would be deaf if I did sing" She giggled quietly.

"I'm sure you can. By the looks of yourself, you can" He told her. Bonnie blushed a bit at his words.

"Are you serious?" She laughed, pushing him lightly by the shoulder. The bear chuckled and nodded after that.

"You could even replace Chica.." Freddy said, "Possible enough.."

Bonnie shook her head. "I don't wanna argue about your compliments again!" She whined.

Freddy can't help but smile at her adorable whining, it was too cute.

"I'm tired.." Bonnie rubbed her eyes, laying her head on Freddy's lap. He realized this and didn't even bother to push her away. He gently stroked her bunny ears. "Is it okay if I...um-"

"Yep.." Freddy sighed dreamily. Bonnie nodded and let herself drift to sleep while hearing Freddy last said 'I love you' for a while.

(Bonnie ditched Chica omg)