Chapter 28

"Foxy, you've been groaning for like.. 10 minutes." Bonnie stated, rolling her eyes as she avoided to look a the poor fox. Freddy yawned, "Yeah.. Please stop before I shove a tampon in your mouth.."

"What? We keep tampons here..?" Bonnie questioned, strangely looking at him. "Yeah~" He giggled. Bonnie hit him in the head, "Nope." She mumbled. "Hey, Foxy. Just in case you're on your time of the month, I got tampons and pads." Freddy told him.

Foxy sighed, "I don't care anymore.."

"Your period seems to be heavy." Freddy crossed his arms. Bonnie hit him once again, "Shut up.. You're making it worse." She hissed. "If ye' two really wanna know me' problems, ask te' stupid duck.." Foxy said. "Oh, another fight with your girlfriend. That explains very well!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Hey Fred, we have a problem." Chica suddenly appeared. She leaned against the doorframe, avoiding Foxy. She was covered with whipping cream, maybe that's not whipping cream. Oh wait, it is.

"Wut" Freddy answered her, "What happened to you? Were you having some thoughts or did you just do some stuff...?"

"Freddy, no." Bonnie tried to hold her laughter. Chica rolled her eyes, "No.. We have no pizza left and I thought of a very foolish idea.." She confessed, "Please don't get mad at me, you should blame that stupid pirate..."

"Me?!" Foxy shot up, "Why would ye' accuse me?"

"Next time, check everywhere in the kitchen before saying that there are no pizzas left. Also, please don't interrupt me and Buns." Freddy said. Bonnie sighed at the nickname that he gave her, "My anaconda just don't." Bonnie mumbled. "My anaconda yes" Freddy winked.

"Yeah, enough with the anacondas. Fazboob, please tell me where the pizzas are located." Chica said. Freddy glared at Chica as she called him 'Fazboob', weird. "There's a small fridge there, find it yourself." He told her.

"Right, thank you. Stupid pirate, please follow me and also, it's not like I want you to be around anyway.... LOSER!" Chica yelled then walked away. Foxy stood up and followed right behind her.

"Fazboob." Bonnie giggle. "Oh please, that doesn't even make any sense." Freddy mumbled.

-----

( Y is Chica so tsundere )