Chapter 27

"Foxy, give me the whipping cream!" Chica ordered as she arranged the oreo cookies. Foxy sighed, "Yer' ideas are just nonsense, lassy.." He mumbled. She ignored him and demanded for the whipping cream. "Ye' know we can just tell Freddy about this.." Foxy rolled his eyes. Chica shook her head, she wouldn't want Freddy blame her for everything again.

"Well, ye' know what.. I'm tellin' him.." Foxy told her, ready to leave the kitchen. Chica gasped a little and stopped him by grabbing his hand. His head shot up, noticing that she touched her. "K-kyeh..." His voice was quiet, barely audible. Foxy began to blush. He can't believe that Chica just touched his hand!

"W-what the actual fu-" Chica got cut off as Foxy pinned her against the wall. "You dumb fox.." She whispered. Foxy smirked then leaned in. "What is he doing?" Chica thought in her mind. He kissed her beak softly, "That was te' first step.. Gotta wait fer' te'.." He murmured.

Chica widened her eyes, thinking that Foxy was not really Foxy. "IMPOSTER! WhAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THAT DUMB FOX, YOU .... COFFEE CAT!" She screamed and punched his jaw. Foxy stood silent, wait what..?

"Um.. What?" He questioned. Chica blushed, "Foxy doesn't act like this.. But somehow, it just turns me... On.." Her mind wondered. Chica let go of his hand then wiped her hand on the counter. "For some reason... Your germs were stuck on me.." She rolled her eyes.

Foxy coughed awkwardly, "I gotta' go.." He mumbled then ran off quickly. "What is wrong with me? What was I thinking?"

--

"I always wonder why we're naked... Why can't we have clothes anyway?" Bonnie questioned. Freddy shrugged in reply. "Hey look, it's Foxy." Bonnie pointed at Foxy who just ran in with a flushed expression.

"Hey, Foxeh." Freddy waved lightly. Foxy dropped on his knees then slammed his head with his hook. "Me life be over now, mates.." He dramatically said. Bonnie glanced at Freddy with a 'what happened to him?' look. Freddy just shrugged as an answer...again.

"What happened?" Freddy asked him. Foxy refused to answer, not a word escaped from his mouth. "Or.. Is it because you don't know how to read..?"

"My life is just over." Foxy sighed. "What was wrong with me? How could I make the wrong move..?" He asked himself in his mind.

Bonnie blinked, staring at Foxy. She has never seen him like this before so she doesn't know how to react. "Well, if you could just tell us your prob-" Freddy got cut off by Foxy who made a long groaning noise.

--

Chica was paralyzed, it's way too early for us to like...date. Wait, animatronics can date? Well, not Chica's problem right now.

"We're suppose to hate each other.." She thought.

( hey guyz )