Chapter 29

"Oi, enough of that." Freddy said, watching Chica and Foxy stuff marshmallows in their mouth in the kitchen. "No, loser. We're doing the chubby bunny challenge" She said through all of the marshmallows stuffed in her mouth. Freddy can barely even understand her.

"Don't blame me if you can't function well" Freddy rolled his eyes, "And... the challenge name is offensive to Bonnie.." He smirked. Chica shrugged, not caring.

"Suit yourselves, idiots. Now I understand why you needed Foxy." Freddy mumbled, walking out of the kitchen. As he was walking, he heard loud laughs that was coming from the party room. "Bon, please don't startle me like that" He said.

"Freddy, come here!" Bonnie shouted from the party room. "No, you'll kill me." Freddy let out a small yawn. "Pleaseeeee!" She whined, Freddy could already tell she's doing the puppy eyes... or bunny eyes. Freddy walked to the party room then lazily leaned against the doorframe. "Wha--" He gasped as he saw his brother, Goldie sitting on the table next to Bonnie.

"Ew, why are you here?" Freddy spat. "You still look ugly."

Bonnie shot a small glare at him, "Rude" She muttered. Suddenly, Chica and Foxy bursted in. "We did the chubby fox challenge and I changed the name so Bonnie won't feel offended" Chica smirked. "I thought it was chubby chicken.." Foxy mumbled.

"Hello, darling" Goldie winked at Chica, catching her attention. "Why hello there....LOSER!" Chica yelled, "What is that guy doing here?". Freddy shrugged, "Don't know... but it's okay, I'll put his hands away from your ass" Freddy giggled.

Foxy sighed, trying to avoid jealousy running inside him. "Thank you, Freddy." Chica smirked, "Oh Goldie, I'm Nicki Minaj." She muttered quietly. "Goldie is just being nice you know" Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Definitely correct." Goldie nodded.

"Well... you can just be with that girl named... uhhh.." Chica trailed off. "Spring." Freddy finished. "Yes, her!" Chica exclaimed. Goldie sighed, "I don't completely know her and plus I don't even know if she's even a girl" He told.

"If she's a guy then you're..." Chica started, "a rainbow Freddy."

Bonnie put on a confused expression, "I don't get it." She stated.

"Oh, innocent little Bonnie." Chica laughed, "Freddy could easily start daddy kink with you."

"You guys and your nonsensical jokes." Goldie whispered.