Chapter 11

"I'm an idiot!" Freddy frustratedly thought as he roamed around the pizzeria in circles. He felt tons of shame in himself when just stupidly lunging towards Bonnie almost like a crazy and obssesed fan or maybe a mental asylum patient. The animatronic bear let all the minding flooded until he bumped into a hard animatronic chest. "Wow, you've been running around in circles for so long" Chica's voice took notice to Freddy.

"Uh, yeah.." Freddy muttered, not taking a glance at her. Chica realized his worried yet embarassed look and laughed, knowing it was because of tackling Bonnie to ground. "Aw, were you embarassed because of that little incident?" Chica cooed with a teasing smirk.

"Hey! It's not embarassing than thinking we were doing that..thing!" Freddy yelled and crossed his arms. The animatronic chicken shrugged and tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Yeah, that's true. But you two could have done it because I wanted to make a tape of it." She snickered. Freddy rolled his blue eyes at her nonsensical thinking.

"Where do you even study these...weird words?" Freddy asked her. Chica has been saying words that animatronics can't even know, it has been quite a curiosity for the others.

"Don't know, I just hear them.." She answered with a shrug. "Why? Want to know more?"

"Nope.." Freddy shook his head. "Go back with your argument with your pirate husband.."

"The fox you were jealous of, huh?" Chica smirked, adjusting her bib. "Don't worry as I once said last time, he won't take your place"

Freddy thought for a while, 'maybe he won't cause Chica is his, right?'

"Well, you go ahead and roam around this pizzeria till 50 years while I go and find someone to talk to except for Foxy." Chica waved as she walked away.

-

Foxy hummed to a little tune as he was in his cove, cleaning the dusty place of his. "FOXY, YOU SUCK!" Chica screamed, running into his cove and messed the whole place up.

"Ew, were you cleaning? What are you? A maid?" Chica smirked and laughed at him after.

"Ye' jerk!" He exclaimed. "Ye' messed me place up!"

"So what?" She asked sassily, "It's not like you're a clean freak since you are just a filthy old pirate!"

The pirate rolled his eyes, now annoyed with the chicken. "Get out me cove right now, lass.."

"Eh fine, have fun faking your maid impression!" Chica yelled, walking out his cove. Foxy sighed, fixing the mess Chica had previously done. He didn't felt any fond in her right in this moment. He felt a passionate disliking towards her. That's what they call 'a love and hate relationship'.

"Stupid large chicken.." He muttered.

-

Bonnie and Chica were in the kitchen for a little conversation about her disturbing to Foxy last moment.

"Chica, isn't that a bit impolite to that?" Bonnie asked Chica after she has told about the happening of interrupting Foxy's cleaning time.

"It was worth it, that wanna-be thinks he's some neat school girl.." Chica rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

Bonnie sighed. It wasn't really a good time to hear her explaining arguments with Foxy. Such a good looking couple like them have a bad relationship.

"You and your Fazbabe doing good?" She asked the bunny with the 'stalker' face.

"Um, I haven't talked to him yet after he just lunged towards me." Bonnie shrugged.

"You know how boys are, wanting to be clingy a bit for love.." Chica smirked, "How lucky for a pretty rabbit like you.."

"What?" Bonnie questioned as she mentioned the word 'pretty' as her description.

Chica crossed her arms, "Don't you be insecure around me, be like that around Freddy!"

"Er, seriously? Pretty?" She asked. Chica shook her head as Bonnie repeated her insecurities.

"Why don't you ask if you are to Freddy?" Chica groaned, "I don't wanna be a tester for your love skills!"

Bonnie rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah.."

"Kay, since that subject is reserved for Freddy...let's talk about animatronics getting periods!" Chica grinned. A long duration of silence occured after she suggested that topic. Chica is very, very, very odd.

"No, bye." Bonnie said, walking out the kitchen.

"Awh come on!" Chica yelled from the kitchen.

-

(Let's add a bit of Foxy x Chica, hm? Hehe..)