Chapter 23: I believe you...

Seth's POV:

Nothing happened in English. Once the lesson was over I messaged Sasha, asking where I should meet her.

Me: Hey Sash, where are we meeting again? x

Bagel: I don't mind, where do you want to meet? x

Me: um..we could meet in the janitors closet?

Bagel: hah...sure thing! See you

Me: bye :)

I started walking to the janitors closet and waited in there until Sasha finally appeared.

"Hey bubba-" She stooped and examined my face, noticing that I had a sad expression, "What's up?" She said, with a lace of comfort in her voice.

"I-I'm fine..." I stuttered. Before I knew it, she embraced me with a warm, much-desired hug.

"I don't think Dean loves me..." I croaked.

"What? Why would you say that?" She questioned.

"E-Earlier Finn came up to me...He said that Dean only wanted to get in my pants...That's the only reason he's w-with me..."

Sasha was left in disbelief, complete shock. Her stunned expression soon became a malicious, furious one. She soon calmed down and spoke, "Seth, sweetie. You've known Dean for essentially all your life! Do you really believe what Finn tells you?"

I shrugged understanding her every word. Why was I believing Finn? "Y-You're right Sash..." I said.

"Of course I am," She said cockily making me chuckle.

Then I realised-

Dean ran to me and embraced me in a warm, much-needed hug. "You alright?"

"I'm fine!" I spat and pushed away from his hug.

"What's up?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Nothing! I'm alright. Just leave me alone..."

"Seth, what did that asshole say to you?" Dean investigated.

"Nothing! Just leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed, taking Dean back.

"But-" Dean starts, "If that's what you want..." Dean said, in a low, painful voice, and left.

Dean probably hates me anyways! I was so mean to him... What kind of boyfriend am I?

"But I was mean to him..." I whispered.

"I'm sure you had a reason..." Sasha solaced. I gave her a weak smile and we both left the janitors closet.

"When are you two gonna get together anyway?" Sasha asked.

"Um...We kind of are a thing...He's my boyfriend and I'm his..." I said shyly, blushing and looking down at my shoes.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Sasha squealed, "AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL ME??"

"Well, I...uh-" I started.

"It's fine bubba, I forgive you." She stated, patting my back.

"Thanks...I guess?" I chuckled.

I then went to go find Dean and apologise to him about my behaviour earlier on.

I turned the corner and noticed a familiar boy, with dirty blonde, messy hair, black combat boots, a white wife beater and his signature black leather jacket. I ran up to the figure and tapped him on the shoulder.

I stared in his hopeless, ocean blue eyes. The emotion in his eyes was fathoms deep, and they carried sadness and sorrow.

"H-Hi..." I eventually spoke.

"Hey, Beautiful..." he replied. I was more expecting a 'What do you want?' Or a 'Piss off,' Instead, he got a 'Hey Beautiful?'

"Hey, Beautiful? Really Dean?" I polled.

"D-Did I say something wrong?" Dean interrogated.

"That's the problem... Why are you being so nice? Even though I've been so horrible to you..." I asked, looking down at the floor.

Dean placed his hand on my shoulder, in a reassuring way, "Don't worry about it, Baby Boy...You're going through a tough time right now, I completely understand," He said with a small smile, which made my heart flutter.

"I just need you to answer one question for me Seth..." He said and I nodded.

"What did Finn say to you?" He consulted and I froze.

"He uh... He s-said that you only was with me... to get i-into my pants..." I said, scared.

Deans soft, comforting expression changed into a face full of rage. "That bastard..." Dean muttered, "Seth, please don't listen to him... I would never do that to you, I love you too much..." Dean sighed, hugging me tightly. I couldn't help but shed a few tears.

"I believe you..." I answered, clutching onto his shirt as if my life depended on it.
_____________________
hEY guys❄️💕

What's up?🥴💚

Hope you enjoyed this chapter🙂💖

Have a nice dayyy❤️