Royal Pain- Levi x reader

A/N: Yeah, I know I said no more Levi, but I had a request. FOR SENJI-LOVER! *puts on sunglasses and gallops off on majestic Jeanicorn*

UNEDITED

"I just don't see why must go, Krista." She pulls the brush through your (h/c) hair, making it shine. "I don't need no man."

She chuckles at your statement and begins to mold your hair into a bun. Her hands move like lightning, and you can't keep your eyes off them in the mirror. "Your father requires you be there and you know that."

"I'm only eighteen, and all of the princes that court me are douche bags. They either want my fathers money or to get in my pants," you stop to think for a second. "Or both."

"You don't need to be using that language Miss (y/n)." She scolds, finishing your hair and turning away to get your dress.

You smile sheepishly and rub the back of your neck, causing her to swat your hand away. "Sorry," you say, even though you both know you aren't.

 "You should be happy your father hasn't chosen a prince for you. You know Annie was married at fifteen because she had no choice,"

You look down at your hands. Your sister, Annie, never once even spoke to the boys that courted her. She always ignored them and gave them a cold stare. The only time she did anything but that was when someone tried to make a move on her, even after she told him no multiple times. And, from your very own experience, it's next to impossible to stand up to her. He didn't wake up for three full days.

"Yeah, I suppose so." you say,standing up to get into your dress. 

After you step in, Krista begins to lace the corset (rather painfully, you might add). You suck in your stomach and stand as still as possible, so she won't get mad at you like the last few times. When she's done you let out a big puff of air, though it still sounds and feels rather constricted due to the pressure on your lungs..

"Glad that's over," you say to Krista, giving her a hug and going towards the door. "I'll see you in a few days!" you say, then walk out the door, feet dragging behind you.

When you step into the carriage you're greeted with an uncomfortable aura, instantly wanting to turn around and leave. However, you only have one option, and that is to sit in front of the man and wait for the coach to start moving. The man before you is none other than your father: a dark haired, dark eyed, bearded man. Always formal and somewhat boring, he wasn't a man to mess with.

The ride in the carriage is long, and tedious. Not to mention, awkward. You hated spending time with your father; he was probably the most boring man you had ever met. All he wanted to talk about was the palace and shit, or whatever the kingdom had going on. You finally resorted to staring out the window instead of attempting to make conversation with him.

You might have sounded like a terrible person when you thought these things about your very own father, the one who gave you life. Alas, it was the truth. Of course, he wasn't always like this. Your mother died when you were a young age; it changed the man and he just became distant from his daughters. Your life was almost like one of those cliched stories you read in the huge library, to be honest. 

Finally, after four long hours of sitting, you were able to stand up and and stretch, relieving your numb butt from its uncomfortable position. When you step out, a very old and bored looking butler greets you. 

"I presume you are Lady (y/n)?" he asks politely. Almost too politely, as if he were reading a script.

You sigh, "Yes, I am. I guess your gonna escort me to my room?" you say, allowing him to help you down from the step.