Nightmares~ reader x Armin

The wind flys through your hair, the (h/c) strands billowing out behind you over the forest green cloak. The fifteen meter titan ahead of you is making large foot prints in the ground as it chases after one of your comrades , the face covered by a hood.

As you near the titan you see its face, a leering smile plastered as if to mock you. It soon realizes that you are there, turning to greet your gaze with its charcoal black eyes. You meet it with a look that could kill.

You jump off your horse, sending it ahead and preparing to face to the vile creature in front of you. You grapple onto his shoulder and fling yourself up before he can grab you, finding yourself up above its head. You quickly cut the nape of the neck, landing cleanly on the ground as the body hits the ground and begins to disintegrate. You quickly run up to your horse, jumping onto the saddle.

As your horse gallops ahead you look around for the soldier, however, he is nowhere to be seen. You sigh and continue to go forward, occasionally glancing behind you. You see a purple flare go off not to far away.

'An emergency?' You ask yourself, turning your horse towards the direction of the red smoke. You run off, soon hearing many people screaming, making your eyes wide in fear. You make your horse go faster, finally getting close enough to see the horrific seen in front of you.

Three abnormal titans and four fifteen meters attacking what looks like 12 soldiers. As you get closer you realize there is blood spattered on the ground, along with several dead bodies.

The bodies are people you recognize- friends.

You quickly jump into battle, wanting to avenge your comrades deaths. The abnormal titan closest to you lunges, almost hitting you, but misses, instead landing flat on his face as you grapple onto a tree and swing away. You glance up to see the nearest titan is now a fifteen meter, running straight towards you. It falls forward thanks to Sasha and she runs towards you.

"(y/n)!" She's out of breath but the panic is clear on her face. "We need to take out the abnormals!"

You nod your head and sprint off, straight to the abnormal who is facing away from you. You grapple onto it's shoulder and launch yourself upward, landing softly. It doesn't do anything as it sits there chewing another soldier, so you quickly cut the nape and carefully jump back to the ground next to the head of the titan. You look in it's mouth.

Connie.

You take a deep breath to hold back tears and run back to the battle, going for the next one. This one is different, acting like a complete lunatic. The other three soldiers fighting it are having trouble, as the creature will grab any wire near it. You come up from behind it, planning to surprise it.

Suddenly, when you were almost able to kill it, it turns around, grabbing your wire and flinging you to the ground.

Your eyes widen as you fly through the air and hit the ground. The air is knocked out of you and you hear a large crack from the shoulder that got the impact. Tears brim in your eyes as you try to open them, but when you do, everything is different.