Road Trip- Jean x Reader (pt. 2 of "trip" series)

A/N: Part two is up, friends. Enjoy.

Unedited

You feel a hand shaking your shoulder, "Wake up you weeaboo."

'"I'm not a weeaboo," you push the hand off your shoulder and turn away from the obnoxious voice.

The person sighs and flicks your head. You sit up irritably, "What do you- Hanji!" you exclaim, pulling her into a big hug. "I haven't seen you in ages!"

"It's only been a few weeks, (y/n)." someone says.

You pull away from the red head to see who it is, "Yay, Krista!" you jump out of the car and embrace her.

The whole group is pulling the bags out of the car, including Jean this time. You stretch your arms high above your head, watching them do the hard work this time. You turn around to look at the cabins.

You gasp, "They're so cute!" You go to the cabin nearest to you and excitedly run up the stairs to the porch. "Look, they even have a wooden porches like in Little House on the Prairie!" you sit on the porch swing. "Come swing with me, Jean!"

"I'm a little busy," he says from the ground, pulling a cooler out of the car.

You frown down at him, calling the next person you see, "Oi, Sasha! Swing with me, please!" you shout.

She doesn't answer. In fact, she didn't even hear you as she's too busy chasing Connie with a grasshopper.

"Will someone swing with me?" you ask.

Alas, no one answers, and you're left sad and lonely on the porch swing all by yourself.

I don't need anyone to swing with. I'm having fun all by myself.

You push the floor with your feet, causing the seat to swing back a little bit. You sit for a few minutes, watching as they bring everything inside. Yeah, you could be helping them like a good friend would, but you aren't. That would require even more physical activity than you've already done today, and who likes physical activity? You look out to the lake in front of the cabin, watching as the waves ripple across the water.

Something about this reminds you of The Hobbit.

When she finishes bringing the last suit case inside, Hanji calls to you. "Are you coming, (y/n)?"

You jump up and run to the door, stepping in the house. "You guys took ages." you complain.

"We could've gotten it done faster if you had gotten off your lazy butt and helped!" Reiner says from across the room.

You stick your tongue out at him and walk into the kitchen, taking in your surroundings. Each cabin has three rooms, each with two beds, along with two bathrooms, living room, and kitchen. With three cabins surrounding the lake, it shouldn't be too squished as long as people share rooms.

"So what's on the agenda?" Armin asks.

You walk to the kitchen, sitting down on a tall wooden stool. "I want to go on a walk!"

Jean glances outside, "I heard it's supposed to rain."

"But I wanna go!" You whine, crossing your arms on your chest and jutting your bottom lip out.

He sighs, "Fine, but if it starts raining we're coming back. Anyone else wanna come with?"

"I'm starving."

"I wanna swim."

"I hate nature."

You jump up from the chair and walk towards the door, grabbing Jean's hand in the process. "That's fine."

"What if it does rain?" Jean asks.

You ignore him and shut the door, "It won't. Plus, we can continue what we were doing earlier." You begin walking down the porch steps.

He smirks at this and quickly follows you, grabbing your hand. "Sounds like a plan."

*

"Oh, I think I see a cave over there!" you shout, running up some rocks and zooming past a few shrubs.

Jean hastily runs after you, barely keeping up and very much out of breath. Constantly his feet get caught on rocks and roots. Although it may be cloudy, the humid air just makes him sweat even more.

"Can we head back now?" he asks. "I'm tired and hungry."

"Lemme just check out this last spot, and then we can go, alright?" you ask, walking into the mouth of the cave.

The cool, damp air instantly hits your semi-sweaty skin. Your eyes struggle to make out the very back of the cave, but you can see some outlines of the larger rocks.

You turn around to Jean, "It feels great in here, babe!"

He picks himself off of the rock he was leaning on and walks into the cave. His footsteps echo in the big cavern.

"This place is so cool!" you shout, listening to the sound of your voice.

Jean chuckles but lays his hand on your shoulder, "It is pretty cool, but I think I heard some thunder. We should probably be heading-"

Boom!

The crack of thunder startles you and you scream, jumping into Jean. The rain instantly starts pouring down, and even more thunder goes off.

Jean begins laughing hysterically, "You should've seen your face!" he holds his stomach in pain from laughing.

You wack his shoulder with your hand, "It was scary!"

He hums in response and slowly his hysterics turn into chuckles, "Well, what are we going to do now? I don't really want to walk in the rain..."

You groan and plop yourself on the dirt floor, "Are we just gonna wait it out?" you ask.

Jean places himself beside you, putting his arm around your shoulder, "I guess so."

You lean your head on his shoulder, "You know... I did promise to continue what we started earlier."

Jean's body tenses up under you, and you takes his arm away from your shoulder. He takes your head and gently turns it towards his own. "Is that so?" he asks, a smirk playing on his lips.

You gaze up at him, eyes meeting his, leaning closer every second. "Yeah it is." you say, closing the small gap between you two.

The heat instantly starts spreading from your lips to the rest of your body. Jean, without taking his lips from yours, helps you up and pushes you against the wall.

"I figured this would be easier."

He then quickly presses his lips firmly to yours, expecting you to instantly welcome him back. Of course, you hungrily greet him, letting him take complete, utter control. Your hands automatically reach up to wrap around his neck, tracing his collar bones on their way up. When they reach their destination they stop, lightly lacing themselves together and leaving your fingertips just brushing against his hair. You moan as he pulls your body closer, biting your lip hard as he begins to kiss your neck. He leaves a trail of careful kisses all the way down your neck, every once in a while lightly nipping your delicate skin.

Meanwhile, back at the cabins, the rest of the group sits and waits for the two of you, not knowing that it'll be a while before you return.

A/N: Did you and Jean do-the-do in a cave? Maybe.

I'm sorry this took a millenium and it was like three sentences long ;-;

Thank you for staying with me and supporting me in this tough time.

-Olivia