Caught- Armin x reader

UNEDITED. and no, you nasties, it's not what you think.

You sit on Armin's bed, snuggled into his chest and relaxing while he strokes your hair. "Maybe we should be more careful, (y/n)..." Armin says.

"We're fine," you whine. "Eren said he would be gone all day with Levi, anyway!"

He sighs and places a kiss on your temple, pulling you even closer. "I just don't want us to get caught and him freak out. You know how angry he can get."

"I know, I know, he's very protective of me," you say. "but we'll tell him when the time is right. After finals, maybe."

"If you think so..."

"I know so," you say firmly, sitting up and turning towards the blonde boy. "And since he's out," you whisper, "we can do this!" You lean into Armin, pressing your lips to his own.

He hesitantly kisses you back, still worried about your brother, but doesn't stop you. You climb onto his lap during the kiss, getting close enough to feel his heart beating in his chest. You feel his nose brushing against your cheek, taste the Chapstick he wears to protect his delicate lips, smell the cologne he put on this morning. As the kiss gets more heated, you end up tangling your fingers into his soft, blond hair, moaning into his mouth.

However, Armin is still nervous, and although you can tell he wants to, he doesn't let himself fall entirely into the kiss. You decide to take matters into your own hands.

"Come on, Armin," you whisper into his ear. "Nothing's going to happen."

He still seems apprehensive, so you persistently press a few kisses into his neck and then return to his lips. "Armin," you whine.

He finally relents and kisses you back, wrapping his fragile arms around your frame and holding you tight. The heat between you begins to bubble, causing you to almost writhe with want, need. The kisses begin to grow bigger, more intense, seemingly taking away both yours and Armin's thoughts and worries.

Neither of you pay any attention to your surroundings, only to each other, so you both fail to hear the sound of the door opening and someone shouting a greeting. You break apart for a moment, only to let Armin crawl on top and in between your legs before your lips lock again, somehow even deeper this time.

"Hey, Armin, the plans got cancelled," your brother's voice echoes through the hallway. "So I just-" The two of you didn't have enough time to pull apart, so when Eren opens the door, he's greeted with the sight of his sister and his best friend in a very interesting position.

"What... the fuck?"

Armin quickly pulls himself off you and adjust his collared shirt, putting his hands in the air in an effort to calm the boy. "Eren..." he begins, hesitating.

Eren shakes his head in disbelief, quickly becoming red in embarrassment- no, anger. "Why..." he turns his head to you.

You bite your lip and bring your hand up to your cheek, feeling the heat radiating from your skin. Timidly, you move your feet to the edge of the bed, letting them dangle off before standing. "Calm down, Eren. Armin is your best friend."

"No, this isn't okay! What the fuck guys? What is going on?" he demands, angrier than ever.

"We were going to tell you..." Armin trails off at the end, at a loss for words for the first time in his life.

"You shouldn't have to tell me at all!" Eren begins to shout. "You two shouldn't even be in a relationship!"

"Eren," now even your anger begins to take hold of you, "you can't tell me who and who not to date. You don't own me. I'm your sister, not your pet!"